Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
But I doubt Nike will "give" it to him.
If they 'give' him this in lieu of money for a continuing shoe contract, I suppose it's win-win. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Time to change that tired logo, change the font and maybe add a swiss flag. The old RF logo is stale now. It's a new chapter for the Fed career.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I like Roger's logo, but what I didn't understand was that it was "owned" by Nike. I think players' logo should belong to them.

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
He sold the rights to it so it belongs to Nike. Now if and when they decide to give or sell it back its on them.

But clearly Federer isnt happy with this.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
He sold the rights to it so it belongs to Nike. Now if and when they decide to give or sell it back its on them.
No, it was Nike who filed the trademark, so it belongs to them. Not quite sure why they did it and not Fed, but that's what happened - maybe not such a clever move? I don't know how these things work.

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
No, it was Nike who filed the trademark, so it belongs to them. Not quite sure why they did it and not Fed, but that's what happened - maybe not such a clever move? I don't know how these things work.
Always figured it was like i said. But i could be wrong.

Fed screwed up big time if this is right.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Good. Arrogant and spiteful man who left Nike because they choose to market Serena as the GOAT over him. Hope they give him a tough time.

Bye Felicia.

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts