Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
17,365 Posts
Roger Federer lambasted Rafael Nadal's growing army of critics on Sunday, insisting that the world number one and not Novak Djokovic remains his favourite to win the French Open.

[...]

"It doesn't go week by week. I don't know who's talking all the time, but Rafa is the favourite, and then Novak, and then the rest, you know. It's very clear," insisted Federer.
He's right though :shrug:

Federer also hinted at exasperation over Djokovic's roller-coaster fitness issues.

[...]

"Three weeks ago he couldn't play tennis anymore. When he was injured, oh, my God, you know. Things are looking so terrible. Now everything is great," said the Swiss.
Well, not everything can be as life-threatening as mono :sad:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
"And three weeks ago he couldn't play tennis anymore, I remember that too. When he was injured, oh, my God... things are looking so terrible. Now everything is great."

Love it! So, so entertaining. Now we need a response from Novak, and then their inevitable semifinal meeting.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Listen to RF kids, he is much more intelligent that some of the other clowns like Wilander, McEnroe etc...

And please don't bet on Novak, no need to throw money away.

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
"And three weeks ago he couldn't play tennis anymore, I remember that too. When he was injured, oh, my God... things are looking so terrible. Now everything is great."

Love it! So, so entertaining. Now we need a response from Novak, and then their inevitable semifinal meeting.
Have you ever thought that he might respond to the media coverage?
When Novak was out they wrote something that Wimbledon was in danger when I remember right and now the media makes him favorite for French Open.

We have to wait for the whole interview and not taking things out of context.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Watch NoleTURDs lose their mind over the comment about the wrist injury. They already hate Roger's guts anyway. haha. In reality, Nadal is a slight favorite. Roger has lost so many times against him at French. What he said is not unreasonable, but Allah willing, Nole will roast that ass in the final.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Nothing new here. Fed has always had a great deal of respect for Nadal in his press conferences, and never had that much respect for Novak.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Watch NoleTURDs lose their mind over the comment about the wrist injury. They already hate Roger's guts anyway. haha. In reality, Nadal is a slight favorite. Roger has lost so many times against him at French. What he said is not unreasonable, but Allah willing, Nole will roast that ass in the final.
Call me a naive idiot, but I would much rather Wawa roasts Nadal in the semis and we get a Nole - Wawa final.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I don't like how Federer is digging against Nole all the time. He should show more respect. It's Djoker who is saving his GOAT-ass soince 2011. :mad:

As a consequence I will take Federer out of my signature

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
Federer is so straight .He does not like these theaters at all.He knows what a real injury is as Del Potro,Murray but they do not make such a noise.

·
Banned
6,672 Posts
I don't like how Federer is digging against Nole all the time. He should show more respect. It's Djoker who is saving his GOAT-ass soince 2011. :mad:

As a consequence I will take Federer out of my signature
Fair comment. I don't really get it either. He has too much respect for Nadal and not enough for Djokovic. I hope he is wrong for a change and Djokovic wins the FO. He is always right :mad:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Call me a naive idiot, but I would much rather Wawa roasts Nadal in the semis and we get a Nole - Wawa final.
Oh I am with you. But I am not sure it will happen.

1 - 20 of 218 Posts