Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Tricked!?
There's ample evidence about Federer KNOWING Jones for long years. The "oh, he didn't know" point was well debated and debunked on twitter.
What bothers me is the silence from Roger and his camp. He made the video, it got deleted after a backlash - and there's been no information coming out about it from Roger and/or his camp afterwards.
Even though they were asked by journos and fans to respond/clarify/make a statement.
Silence.
Just like here on MTF.
I tried to post the thread on this topic and it got deleted.
Then I asked "is this topic off limits on MTF?" and that got deleted too.
Then, I did a quick search on the whole site and there's NO SINGLE MENTION of this incident.
I understand the fan sentiments - but the truth is the truth, and it should not be hidden or obscured/deleted/destroyed.
It's your username that's the problem, that 'ic' at the end gives the game away... clearly a Djokotard and nobody takes them seriously.

·
Registered
490 Posts
It's your username that's the problem, that 'ic' at the end gives the game away... clearly a Djokotard and nobody takes them seriously.
What other usernames are the problem Bella? The ones that end with "stein", "stain", "berg"... Johnson? Washington? Brown?
Pull-up your skirt Bella, I think your racism is showing its ugly head...

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Tricked!?
There's ample evidence about Federer KNOWING Jones for long years. The "oh, he didn't know" point was well debated and debunked on twitter.
LMAO

Nolefam nonsense on twitter doesn't count as "debunking" anything related to Federer

·
Registered
490 Posts
LMAO

Nolefam nonsense on twitter doesn't count as "debunking" anything related to Federer
hmm...
easy there silver... it's about documented/recorded meetings, interviews, etc etc between Roger and Alan.
over the decades.
I get that you want to bury your head in the sand and deflect this whole embarrassment - but "nolefam" has nothing to do with it. Rogie did that to himself, thank you very much.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
This news is great and actually benefits Tennis overall. Congrats Roger!:love:

41 - 45 of 45 Posts