Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting. According to Blick he was tested 9 times at tournaments and 20 times private. I wonder how does the rest of the top players stand in this area?
As i recall, Serena had a controversy last year, regarding the dopings tests.
Discuss.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So Serena Williams tested 11 times compared to Naomi Osaka 21 and Ashleigh Barty 29 freaking times. How is this even objective?
Nadal also got tested 29 times, while Novak plenty enough 24 times, Thiem 22 and Medvedev 18.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
So Serena Williams tested 11 times compared to Naomi Osaka 21 and Ashleigh Barty 29 freaking times. How is this even objective?
Nadal also got tested 29 times, while Novak plenty enough 24 times, Thiem 22 and Medvedev 18.
Serena didn't play that much, outside of the slams.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
26 for Albot seems alot considering his calibre.

·
Your visions will happen
50,114 Posts
Chung, 34 times?

Fuck that is invasive, good lord

Goffin 29 times, lol are they serious?

Sandgren 21 times ha, they only look at the muscles I guess

·
Banned
19,217 Posts

·
Banned
19,217 Posts
Khachanov 15 times
Klizan 25 times

lol

·
Banned
234 Posts
Interesting. According to Blick he was tested 9 times at tournaments and 20 times private. I wonder how does the rest of the top players stand in this area?
As i recall, Serena had a controversy last year, regarding the dopings tests.
Discuss.

More interesting he now suddenly out for 3 months....silent ban perhaps?

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Serena didn't play that much, outside of the slams.
Doesnt matter. If someone wanted to clear the blood from ilegal substances ( not saying Serena did) All they had to do is come up with an injury and wont get tested.
This is not how it works.She should of been teste more times.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Doesnt matter. If someone wanted to clear the blood from ilegal substances ( not saying Serena did) All they had to do is come up with an injury and wont get tested.
This is not how it works.She should of been teste more times.
Out of competition tests still happen for injured players as long as they're in the testing pool and if they remove themselves from the testing pool for too long it'll make them ineligible to compete until they're back in the testing pool for a period of time (6 months I think).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts