1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
This didn't need its own thread as we are already talking about it in the Result thread.

·
Banned
18,599 Posts
novak's parents are so annoying.
about time someone told them to shut the fuck up.

don't know who is more annoying

yuri sharapov or novak's mom/dad

·
Registered
628 Posts
What did Novak's parents say at that moment?

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Diva Roger at it again. :devil:

Notice the ball was in when it was called out so I guess the Mountain people were right.
If Djokovic's family want to be umpires there are courses they can take. Otherwise they should sit down, shut up and let the important people do their jobs.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Look at them after he told them to be quiet. They all looked so shocked and ashamed like 5 year olds that were just scolded by their parents. Finally someone had the balls to put those idiots in their places. I used to like Novak until the happenings at RG and the USO with the Djokovic box wearing the same shirt and acting like morons throughout the match.

On another note, Maria Sharapova did herself NO favors with Roger or the general public when she was caught being a little whore in the Djokovic box at the USO and only rooting for Novak. Roger is a colleague. Maria looked unprofessional when she did that. Hell, I'm sure the people that lick Maria's ass at Nike were cringing when they saw her rooting against their biggest male client. When Serena watched the AO final in 2007, she sat in a neutral part of the arena and was not shown to be favoring either player. That's being professional, something that Maria clearly isn't.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
The Djokovic family is hideous.

I mean I'm sorry if that's rude but they are all spectacularly ugly. Not to mention obnoxious.

·
Registered
900 Posts
If Djokovic's family want to be umpires there are courses they can take. Otherwise they should sit down, shut up and let the important people do their jobs.
:banana:

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Good boy ROGI, time to tell them shut the F*ck up :yeah:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
You got to love the mommentum of things. In case Djokovic won this match, the comments would problably be like "what a classless act from Federer" "The family was right to complain to begin with" but, since Djokovic loss the way he did. The bandwagon goes the other way around.

In my view, I couldnt hear what their parents were saying at all. Of course in anycase, they will cheer relentlessly for their soon. Unlees they were doing something really disrespectful. This is not a class move from Federer...

·
Registered
890 Posts
I don't like Novak's family especially after the AO final, but we don't know what they said to irritate Roger. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Roger :worship: It's time sb tell them that...

Djokovic's family is truly the least classic ever I've seen.

I was sitting right beside their box during AO semi...have had enough experience myself...

1 - 20 of 231 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.