Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else feel that since the draws came out (i.e. nadal on feds side), federer has NO chance to win the aus open? Nadal is definitely going to make the SFS this year and federer might (unless potro takes him out). Poor fed... another beating at the hands of nadal in a grand slam.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
He's probably not even gunna make the SF's.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Old bones has a chance. Maybe not a good one, but defo a chance.

·
Banned
5,509 Posts
Anyone else feel that since the draws came out (i.e. nadal on feds side), federer has NO chance to win the aus open? Nadal is definitely going to make the SFS this year and federer might (unless potro takes him out). Poor fed... another beating at the hands of nadal in a grand slam.
he won enough.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
He will routine Nadal :sport:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
His chance to win any major tournament, masters or slams is not dependent on his form or draw. It has been that way for a few years.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
His chance to win any major tournament, masters or slams is not dependent on his form or draw. It has been that way for a few years.
Anything you state should be completely ignored based on your pure hatred for federer.

·
Registered
261 Posts
its a win-win situation for federer because if he takes out nadal it will increase his confidence against Djoker. if he loses djoker will win it anyway. i dont see Nadal winning this

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
No. He has a good chance of winning the title thankyouverymuch.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
In my opinion, Federer will lose to Nadal in semis, because it is freaking slow out there and Nadal will just outmugs him with his neverending moonballing.

But Djoko will beat Nadal in finals.

·
Registered
10,475 Posts
That is a fairly deluded statement. It is now pretty much common knowledge that Nadals matches are decided at the coin toss. Unless we assume a highly loaded coin this gives Fed a roughly 50% chance of winning.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts