Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Federer has now improved to 4-0 lifetime against Roddick. Andy has become Federer's bitch.

I saw the match, and to me, it felt as if Roger's handcuffed Andy's arms and legs into the four corners of a bed, took away Andy's shirt, Andy's shoes and socks, slowly took away Andy's shorts. Then he ripped off Andy's underwear leaving Andy naked and helplessly tied on the bed. Then Roger slowly played with Andy as Andy cries for help. Then he made him cum over and over and then finished him off with a good spanking. Andy has become Federer's sexy bitch. He was helpless!

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice post Love. but no seriously, Roger needed his A game to beat Andy, and he brought it big time. they were both playing good, it wasnt an ugly match filled with ue's, but whatever Andy shot at Federer he had all the right tools to get back at him. had it not have been the A game from Roger, he would have lost it. but BIG congrats to Roger, now lets hope he doesnt choke like he always does and wins this thing. it's good for the young guns, and it'll inspire them i guess

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well done, Roger. :) You sure is the one to beat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts