Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
You posted this right before I did :eek:

Federer with a better reputation than Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Steve Jobs, Oprah, Bono, the Queen of the UK, Barack Obama, when will your faves? N E V E R

:worship:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Fed the top athlete followed by Derek Jeter (16) Lebron James :)spit:, 23) Daid Beckham (24) and Tiger Woods (47)

Woods at the bottom of the list between Sarkozy and Robert Mugabe :haha:

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can love or hate Rogelio but it is true that the guy has transcended the sport :yeah:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
NID that this would be moved here while the article about Nole's coach can stay in GM :rolleyes:

·
Registered
481 Posts
:worship: I love this man.

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
I got excited until I saw near the bottom people like the leader of Iran and North Korea. What's the critera for getting on this list anyway? :confused:

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got excited until I saw near the bottom people like the leader of Iran and North Korea. What's the critera for getting on this list anyway? :confused:
read the source, the people at the bottom are the ones with the worst image ;)

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Er, but how did they make the list at all?
A journo with too much time at his hands? :angel:
Sorry, but that list is just a random 'pick a celebrity and put 'm on the list'.

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
A journo with too much time at his hands? :angel:
Sorry, but that list is just a random 'pick a celebrity and put 'm on the list'.
Exactly. I guess it's cool to see Roger 2nd on the list but with people like Lady Gaga and the leader of North Korea on it, it diminishes the list IMO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts