Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Behold the spectacle! Who is going?

Will mono boy hold off the beer belly? It's an exhibition, so no doubt it will be 2 close sets. They have to play a tiebreak, right?

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
Behold the spectacle! Who is going?

Will mono boy hold off the beer belly? It's an exhibition, so no doubt it will be 2 close sets. They have to play a tiebreak, right?
Me! :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Fed better not fuck with his so called mono because the shit he's doing right now could kill his next mounth. Maybe he wants this money to convince Mirka to stay considering the fact she can hardly eat since the Ego King can't earn ca$h anymore to $ave his life.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
^ Don't worry: his bitch Roddick already donated his Dubai proceedings to "Feed the Mirka, does she know it's Easter time" foundation

·
Registered
677 Posts
If Fed really had mono, he should win 2&2 tonight.
Ever since he started playing this old man, he's done shit on the tour.
If he can't wipe the floor with this WTT player, he's winning nothing on the tour against top pros.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Lose this match Fed

and just retire the whole rest of the season

Reactions: Eden

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
Only 3 MTF-ers are going? I find this hard to believe.

Hope all of you who aren't being public about your attendance have fun too :) :p

·
Ace Loveforty
83,408 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Little late for most people but-the Tennis Channel is showing that great Wimbledon match between Sampras and Fed in 2001 before tonight's MSG match. This is one of the first times I ever saw Fed. Roger had been to W twice before but had never won a match. Almost impossible to believe there ever was such a time. What I remember most about the match was Pat McEnroe's gushing over Fed from the very beginning. Pat was a fan before Fed was Fed. Check it out if haven't seen it before. Pete has hair and Mirka was thin.:p

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
What an idiotic match :rolleyes:

again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
when are they gonna stop playing these needless matches.

I mean I dont get why they are playing again. There must be a reason, I just would love to understand.

1 - 20 of 340 Posts