Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That old chestnut. After RG made Rafa open on Lenglen, Wimbledon has now put Fed on Court 1. Centre goes to Lisicki, Nadal and then Serena. Wrong? Right? No issues?

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
I don't care too much. Only dulltards acted like crying bitches when dull started RG on Lenglen.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
They reserved centre Court for another historical first round exit for Dull, Any problem? :lol:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Fed has no chance to lose in R1, whereas Nadal has quite a good chance. That is the reason.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Who cares

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
the organisers obviously want Rafa to lose...

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
And? It's not like this is the first time this happens. Same thing was done in just couple of years ago in 2012 when Gulbis - Berdych was put on CC instead.

·
23,064 Posts
At first I thought "wow, Nadal is on CC while Fed is on C1", but I remembered Nadal was vulnerable in CC the past two years and if there would be a possible shock again the CC would be the perfect place to have it. In short, showing the more competitive match on CC is better than putting Fed NIDly finish someone IMO quite easily in this round. Lisicki would start CC being the runner-up last year (as Bartoli retired so if she played here she would've started CC tomorrow instead).

1 - 20 of 93 Posts