Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Youngerer in 5

Votes: 1 6.7%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The core of this thread is to determain which phase of the career has more benefits for the player, excluding prime ofcourse. I will use the usual prime standard, since my medics and nutricians have not been aproved by MTF.
Player who is 18-22 or 29-33?

Who is more likely to win? Ofcourse among intelligent people we all understand putting a player who is 22 vs 33 wouldnt be fair at all, so please follow logic when you compare them, for example:

18 vs 33
19 vs 32
20 vs 31
21 vs 30
etc

I believe post prime would win 9/10 matches vs the green version for the following reasons:

Experience
Better touch
stronger mentaly
In some cases the fitness is still better than undevoloped green version.

I made this thread because most of you take Federer for an old man who is nothing but a shadow of his former self.

This thread may teach you how to apreciate Djokovic more after 2007 victories or even 2015. Older does mean decline but heavenly exaggerated as other factors may come in handy.

In my opinion 30 year old Federer (2011) would destroy (2002) 21 year old version who coulnt even reach the second of week of any grandslam, infact 2/4 grandslams were lost in the 1st round. This happened during 2002 era in which we all agree to be one of the most weakest era of all time. I mean even 21 year old Murray had better results during golden era. You should realise by now how ridiculous it sounds how some of you describe prime Federer.

These stats should also clarify why the younger generation may have trouble to breakthrough.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
You seems to be obsessed about proving Old Federer performing better than his prime years which somehow trying to pump up Djoker's competition.

Another fail bait thread with transparent agenda.

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You seems to be obsessed about proving Old Federer performing better than his prime years which somehow trying to pump up Djoker's competition.

Another fail bait thread with transparent agenda.
I'm just saying Olderer is a fearsome opponent. :cheerleader:

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
What is this only 3 votes? Every time I confront Fed fans with facts they are nowhere to be seen, aleast none of you voted for youngerer.

Edit: Can a Mod make this poll public? I want to see who voted for Youngerer in 3.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
"This happened during 2002 era in which we all agree to be one of the most weakest era of all time"

No we don't.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
depends the surface.....

IF the surfaces were the same of 2002 ( much more fasters), youngerer with his agressive forehand and tennis would blow of the court olderer.

in this courts, will be more equal

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
golden era this??? jajaja

you must see tennis since 2011 jajaja.

golden era was mids-70s and 80s boy!!

golden era when a 34 years old guy is n°2.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts