Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Now we will see who is greater with mind games. Federer or Tio Toni Nadal.

Respectfully,
masterclass

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I disagree but he is one of the greatest no doubt, one of the most unique and has achieved the greatest thing in tennis history arguably- his level of domination at the FO.

Federer undoubtedly has respect for him given their incredible rivalry.

Reactions: Han Solo

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
I will lose respect for Federer if he said those exact words which going by OP's history of fanboying I'm sure he didn't

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
View attachment 352665

Cool video. I don't think this is strategy or disingenuous from Roger. It looks to me like tremendous respect and admiration from both guys for each other.

It would be nice if the most hated player on MTF got half the respect from Federer's fans here that he does from Roger himself.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
A totally not-clickbait title by unbiased fan of the game, NadalesDios :cool:
Just proves once again that 'goat' is only relevant for fans who support one player and who will twist and turn anything. Confirmation bias by the book.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Well it's a translation of the article title itself and not all that far off from the full quote as these things go.
True, but OP insisted he said it in the video aswell which he doesn't and I think there's quite a difference between saying someone is the greatest of all time already and that he maybe will go down as the greatest of all time.

·
justice for all
14,259 Posts
Have you lost your mind, Fed? You becoming a dulltard?! Now I've seen it all...

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
True, but OP insisted he said it in the video aswell which he doesn't and I think there's quite a difference between saying someone is the greatest of all time already and that he maybe will go down as the greatest of all time.
Fair enough, I see what you are getting at. Still, we've seen far more liberties taken on here with quotes in the past. It's a nice interview and Federer seems pretty relaxed here overall (there's more to the interview as well).

I had to laugh at someone calling Federer a 'Dulltard'

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
I will lose respect for Federer if he said those exact words which going by OP's history of fanboying I'm sure he didn't
That is so sweet coming from you. I know what you did last summer. While Boss isnt around i am.
So what if Federer means it or not? What kind of Fan are you? I know which type. Ill just leave it at there.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
That is so sweet coming from you. I know what you did last summer. While Boss isnt around i am.
So what if Federer means it or not? What kind of Fan are you? I know which type. Ill just leave it at there.
Can you ever make a post that makes any sense, dullgif?

·
Registered
15,228 Posts
Amazing

Reactions: TheLastJedi
1 - 20 of 47 Posts