Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Federer should just stop with these mind games and gamesmanship and simply STFU.

Disgusting comments considering his gift of a cakewalk draw. After that he should not be giving any comments like this. Hypocrite. :mad:

Reactions: 2MatchPointsDown

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Disgrace this Federer.. i hope we get an Novak-Roger Final..i can only imagine a bigger ass beating than their last match
6-2, 6-1, 6-0.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Jesus christ, Old man is too obsessed with Rafa these days, day and night.

I am concerned that Mirka will divorce him and leave him for irreconcilable differences. :D

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Federer did not say that. Just a mistranslation... propaganda by Dulltards or he has lost his god damn mind. STFU Roger. Stop being a commie and let Nole win this thing.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Disgrace this Federer.. i hope we get an Novak-Roger Final..i can only imagine a bigger ass beating than their last match
6-2, 6-1, 6-0.
That would be nice, but my bet is on someone else making the bottom half final.
Either way, Federer's comments won't stop Novak now, nor will they save Rafa. :wavey:

·
Registered
14,454 Posts
Basically...He loves to run that trap of his...Meanwhile Novak ignores him which is the best thing to do...Someone is getting bitter with old age...It must suck to look 47 when you're only 34...:spit:

Mean :sad:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Holy shit Fed is so jealous of Novak.
No ... he is not. Roger is playing mind games with Nadal ... he is trying to help Nole by putting even more pressure on Rafa. Now that I think about it, its genius. Besides, Federer fans and Roger are on a great train going to great places. But Roger ain't directing the train. He can get off the next station if he wants to act like a Dullboy from now on

·
Administrator
18,621 Posts
Federer seems to be playing mind games...

It would seem like QF match-up suits Novak more, due to recent form. Sod erring probably wouldn't have beaten Dull if it was in finals, like it was in 2010. Djokovic will be much more confident at this stage, especially as no one who Nadal meets before QF will be a confidence boosting win for Rafa, but Djokovic would benefit from easier wins over Tomic and Gasquet.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Holy shit Fed is so jealous of Novak.

And he's basically Reek to Rafa's Ramsay Bolton.
While No1e is Jon Snow - The Chosen One that will save the world. Azor Ahai.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Look at his face, he can not forget the last defeat to Novak. It's no secret that he has always hated Novak especially now when he knows that he can not beat him now. I can see the anger and fear in the eyes of Roger, so I'm not surprised that Novak got again the most difficult draws but Roger as usual got the easiest possible. Novak will be exhausted with the strongest players before final. But even that was not enough for Roger, he now try to play the mind game with Novak. Proof that he is afraid more than ever.! Poor Roger, this is very poor from you....

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
Don't buy this one:

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2015/05/federer-possible-nadal-djokovic-qf-its-going-affect-novak-more/54983/#.VV-rshB-_IV

Federer seems convinced he will end up playing Nadal at some stage anyway, not going to happen.

If you think a bit Federer is right .Djokovic likes to win FO as Federer has tried many
years and Nadal was the one who always has stopped him. 2005,2006,2007,2008, and won 2009.
But back then Nadal was MONSTER everywhere on clay MC,Barcelona,Rome,Hamburg,Paris. Now he is
is not like that. But at FO he is still monster. I like to see how Rafa will play.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
If people think Roger really wants Nadal to pass him in slam total, they are tripping on some serious mushroom. Roger is playing mind games not with Nole but Rafa. Putting pressure on him to make him perform even worse. The fact is all the tricks, mind games, and tears of unicorns in the world won't be able to save Rafa from the ass kicking of lifetime in the quarterfinals. Forget the Red Wedding from Games of Thrones ... this will be a Pitch Black Quarterfinal.

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
The big question is, can Djokovic beat Rafa, Mugray, and Rogie to win the 2015 FO, the way McEnroe beat Lendl, Connors, and Borg to win the 1980 USO?

1 - 20 of 131 Posts