Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Richard Krajicek announced these names today. Plus, an American topplayer.

:woohoo:

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
Fed :banana:

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
Go Rafa :worship:

·
F***ing have it
17,660 Posts
No latin clay court swing for Nadal ... and Andre in Rotterdam :scratch: don't think so

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
Hmm...so will Nadal follow Roger around next year. If he's playing Rotterdam, I wonder if he'll play in Doha or Dubai too?

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Dirk said:
Roger will win his second title in 06 here. :)
As long as the first isn't Doha. :p
It seems like he's keeping the same schedule, because I doubt he'd skip Dubai. I thought he'd skip at least Rotterdam to be more prepared coming the clay season.

Reactions: oneandonlyhsn

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
lucashg said:
As long as the first isn't Doha. :p
It seems like he's keeping the same schedule, because I doubt he'd skip Dubai. I thought he'd skip at least Rotterdam to be more prepared coming the clay season.
Well he made the semis at RG and lost to Nadal. I don't think he needs to play more clay tournies, or less hard to do well at RG. Three warm up events should be enough.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
If Rotterdam has an American topplayer, and it isn't Roddick or Agassi, then who is left? I probably have too narrow a definition of the term top player.

Nice job by Krajicek for getting the world's two greatest players at his tournament! :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
mirkaland said:
Oops...my bad. Roddick and Agassi are confirmed for Kooyong.
That's in January, Rotterdam is in February.
And it is confirmed that Roddick will not come to Rotterdam (he probably plays San Jose and Memphis) but Agassi might come and play Dubai afterwards.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts