Mens Tennis Forums banner

Federer most consistent of Big 3 across all major events

3K views 69 replies 29 participants last post by  NadalwillneverbeGoat 
#1 · (Edited)

See less See more
#4 ·
At least he is there playing them even when he isn't playing so good, I remember at Rome one year he was beyond atrocious and reached the final, of course lost to Nadal very easy but still deserves it's praise others dream of making a Masters final and he does it like it's nothing.

#5 ·
duh. isn't it djokovic to have well above 80 percent winning percentage across all surfaces and events these days?
wonder if OP could back up the claim with some numbers instead of a cringey gif. not holding my breath tho...

#17 ·
Although I listed MC because you wanted some type of stat here, it's irrelevant to the OP. It's across all Masters. Not surface based. Djokovic fails at YEC here. That's where he lacks.
yah, lacking. like an MC or rome title... ?

#18 ·
Reactions: Bella&Mirka
#15 ·
Spam thread. Big 3 a** licking should be inside the GOAT thread only. It's getting older

#30 ·
We may not agree on Fiasco and Shapo, but certainly have common ground when it comes to Fed (y)
I love Federer just as much as you do and firmly believe he’s a better player than Dull and Faker but these threads look kinda desperate
Appreciate the likes and stuff dude, but not this post unfortunately. Djokotards like stats and I gave em some. Fed fans don't have to always have their nose in the air.

#40 ·
OP is famous for Cherry picking ..... He probably works in the Canned Cherries industry
Plant Food Fruit Ingredient Natural foods

Slams:
Djokovic 87.5 %, Federer 86 %

Masters:
Djokovic 82 %, Federer 77.9 %

WTF:
Djokovic 70.4 % Federer 77.6 %

Overall:
Djokovic ~ 80 %, Federer ~ 80.5 %

======

Federer is still slightly better on average, but Djokovic still has slams and masters wins in him.

#47 ·
if nole was not disqualified from USO 2020 he would probably have better W% in all 4 slams than fed!

%W–LAustralian Open
91.182–8Serbia Novak Djokovic
87.2102–15Switzerland Roger Federer
%W–LFrench Open
84.481–15Serbia Novak Djokovic
81.173–17Switzerland Roger Federer
%W–LWimbledon
88.879–10Serbia Novak Djokovic
88.2105–14Switzerland Roger Federer
%W–LUS Open
88.871–9United States Pete Sampras
86.489–14Switzerland Roger Federer
86.281–13Serbia Novak Djokovic

the fact is that nole is in the top 3 of all time in W% on all 4 slams (1st in AO and 3rd in other 3, fed is 4th in AO, 8th in RG, 4th in W and 2nd in USO))! which is a clearly better achievement!

#54 · (Edited)
if nole was not disqualified from USO 2020 he would probably have better W% in all 4 slams than fed!

%W–LAustralian Open
91.182–8Serbia Novak Djokovic
87.2102–15Switzerland Roger Federer

%W–LFrench Open
84.481–15Serbia Novak Djokovic
81.173–17Switzerland Roger Federer

%W–LWimbledon
88.879–10Serbia Novak Djokovic
88.2105–14Switzerland Roger Federer

%W–LUS Open
88.871–9United States Pete Sampras
86.489–14Switzerland Roger Federer
86.281–13Serbia Novak Djokovic

the fact is that nole is in the top 3 of all time in W% on all 4 slams (1st in AO and 3rd in other 3, fed is 4th in AO, 8th in RG, 4th in W and 2nd in USO))! which is a clearly better achievement!
Why would you or anyone make an attempt of trying to compare their winning percentage when both are still active and playing, you realize another couple losses at Wimbledon and the Serbian will be trailing Federer right? Hilarious half arsed stats that don't even make sense if both aren't retired and done playing, Djokotards really are desperate and brainless.

#57 ·
for all the talk about Novak (well deserved i grant you) you cant ignore the legacy of Federer in tennis

#67 ·
Well, it was a very tight schedule for a player in his 36th years old, although he doesn't escape the injury in Canada, which could happen at any time during this season.

It will be interesting to see Nadal at the same age next year, and for Djokovic in 2 years.

If they will do better, as well or less well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.