Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

Premium Member
never won gold in singles tho.
how many halle and basel titles he'd exchange for that you suppose?
Gold Medal is still gold for country, last I know someone couldn't even do it in mixed doubles.

Reactions: The Federest

Registered
Gold Medal is still gold for country, last I know someone couldn't even do it in mixed doubles.
yah, in dubs. so it was team sports.
question still remains, how many halle and basel titles he'd exchange for the gold in singles?

Registered
And yet has the fewest total titles among these events of the three because he鈥檚 always shitting his pants in finals like a scared toddler
Its a more recent thing. In his prime he didn't choke that much and didn't lose that many finals.

He shouldn't have lost finals like Wim 19 and he shouldn't have been in finals like Toronto 17 and Rome 13. He gets lot of criticism for the former and not enough credit for the latter.

Registered
And yet has the fewest total titles among these events of the three because he鈥檚 always shitting his pants in finals like a scared toddler
hes shitting his pants in finals; you鈥檙e shitting your pants on a message board

Registered
Federer
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Yeah awpee, the enlightened know Fred has had the best game overall regardless of the weak hoarding on display in recent years. The rest don't, because they are deluded mugs indeed. Nothing else to see here.
We may not agree on Fiasco and Shapo, but certainly have common ground when it comes to Fed (y)
I love Federer just as much as you do and firmly believe he鈥檚 a better player than Dull and Faker but these threads look kinda desperate
Appreciate the likes and stuff dude, but not this post unfortunately. Djokotards like stats and I gave em some. Fed fans don't have to always have their nose in the air.

Registered
Federer
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
If Djokovic has the balls to show up for YEC, maybe he can turn the tide here. Doubtful really since he has been hiding in shame since USO.

We may not agree on Fiasco and Shapo, but certainly have common ground when it comes to Fed (y)

Appreciate the likes and stuff dude, but not this post unfortunately. Djokotards like stats and I gave em some. Fed fans don't have to always have their nose in the air.
They revolve around stats because he vultured them all over a bunch of club players this year but a player that can鈥檛 even volley or overhead can鈥檛 be better than someone like Federer.

God loves a trier
Not only could he not win gold, but he left his doubles partner in the lurch for the bronze medal match. And let his country down.

All so that he could cry into a towel at the USO final.

Registered
yah, in dubs. so it was team sports.
question still remains, how many halle and basel titles he'd exchange for the gold in singles?
He wont exchange them because they're more valuable.

Registered
OP is famous for Cherry picking ..... He probably works in the Canned Cherries industry
Plant Food Fruit Ingredient Natural foods

Slams:
Djokovic 87.5 %, Federer 86 %

Masters:
Djokovic 82 %, Federer 77.9 %

WTF:
Djokovic 70.4 % Federer 77.6 %

Overall:
Djokovic ~ 80 %, Federer ~ 80.5 %

======

Federer is still slightly better on average, but Djokovic still has slams and masters wins in him.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts