Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
And yet has the fewest total titles among these events of the three because he’s always shitting his pants in finals like a scared toddler

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
And yet has the fewest total titles among these events of the three because he’s always shitting his pants in finals like a scared toddler
At least he is there playing them even when he isn't playing so good, I remember at Rome one year he was beyond atrocious and reached the final, of course lost to Nadal very easy but still deserves it's praise others dream of making a Masters final and he does it like it's nothing.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
duh. isn't it djokovic to have well above 80 percent winning percentage across all surfaces and events these days?
wonder if OP could back up the claim with some numbers instead of a cringey gif. not holding my breath tho...

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
At least he is there playing them even when he isn't playing so good, I remember at Rome one year he was beyond atrocious and reached the final, of course lost to Nadal very easy but still deserves it's praise others dream of making a Masters final and he does it like it's nothing.
yah, well. at least nole was able to beat rafa in a rome final, back then in '11. we all know fed was useless against rafa on clay, no need for you to rub it in even further.

·
Registered
Federer
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
duh. isn't it djokovic to have well above 80 percent winning percentage across all surfaces and events these days?
wonder if OP could back up the claim with some numbers instead of a cringey gif. not holding my breath tho...
70.4% for Djokovic at YEC and 74.5% at MC. Could be more.... Feel free to look it up, pal.

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
yah, well. at least nole was able to beat rafa in a rome final, back then in '11. we all know fed was useless against rafa on clay, no need for you to rub it in even further.
Well you see, the difference between Federer and pusher is that Federer grinds and fights past Millman and Sandgren injured just to get an obvious beating in the semifinals while the Serbian is hiding at the first sign of adversity against Chung, Istomin or Berdych because he isn't at his best and avoids Federer.

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
Numbers Don't Matter, do they ?

BTW who is this guy with 80+ % everywhere ? Not too bad, no !

All_titles % --- Big_Titles % on HC/CC/GC

HC 84.3 --- 83.5
CC 80.5 --- 81.9
GC 85.0 --- 87.4

HC 83.3 --- 81.8
CC 76.1 --- 77.2
GC 86.9 --- 88.0

HC 77.9 --- 78.0
CC 91.5 --- 92.0
GC 78.0 --- 81.5

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Well you see, the difference between Federer and pusher is that Federer grinds and fights past Millman and Sandgren injured just to get an obvious beating in the semifinals while the Serbian is hiding at the first sign of adversity against Chung, Istomin or Berdych because he isn't at his best and avoids Federer.
so that's fed excuse? he was grinding injured against mugs while never being able to win in rome despite trying a whopping 16 times already in his career so far?
what a hero, this fed...

·
Registered
Federer
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
74.8 % for Fed at the clay masters, Djok 80.3 %.
74.8 % for Fed at the clay masters, Djok 80.3 %.
Although I listed MC because you wanted some type of stat here, it's irrelevant to the OP. It's across all Masters. Not surface based. Djokovic fails at YEC here. That's where he lacks.

·
F***ing have it
17,938 Posts
Spam thread. Big 3 a** licking should be inside the GOAT thread only. It's getting older

·
Registered
Federer
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What a random stat.
Nothing random about winning 75% matches in the the 3 main categories of tournaments that your fellow big 3 members FAILED to do. Novax came up short this time. Sorry...

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Although I listed MC because you wanted some type of stat here, it's irrelevant to the OP. It's across all Masters. Not surface based. Djokovic fails at YEC here. That's where he lacks.
yah, lacking. like an MC or rome title... 😂

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Reactions: Bella&Mirka

·
Your visions will happen
54,035 Posts
I remember that one! Rome 2013

That draw was Starace, Simon, Janowicz, and Paire just looked it up wow

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
At least doesn't lack a Gold or Silver medal.
never won gold in singles tho.
how many halle and basel titles he'd exchange for that you suppose?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts