Mens Tennis Forums banner

141 - 160 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
ytben,

much better than yesterday. Almost every match seems to be on the negative. Maybe the Athenians cannot differentiate between a forced and an unforced error.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
:lol: yeah that may be it. I originally thought the error fest is because of the wind

Rogi got the first set 6-4 :D :D
One more set to go Rogi and please no third set today please

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Raquel :hug: We're on the same boat today. I'm really mad, my cable have 6 channels for Olympics. Three are empty right now showing nothing but the schedule :mad: They can use one of those to show some tennis.

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
Cervantes said:
Crap, the German "tennis"-channel is showing a recording of Ferrero-Fish. Hopefully they will show Federer later on.
Crap is the word, esp since poor Juanqui lost... :sad: :sad: I wanted him to end up on the podium, Marat too... :sad:

OK, Rogi, easy 2nd set today, OK?

GO, ROGI!!! OPA!!!! ;) ;)

·
Registered
833 Posts
ytben,

It's true the wind and the surface itself are factors, but I think it's a combination of forced and unforced errors, unlike it's stated on the Olympic website.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
:sad: :sad: :sad: Me too RF, I was so happy when both Juanqui and Marat won their first match easily. Thought they have pretty good chances in this tournament.

·
Banned
637 Posts
Its so sad that it's this challenging to get live updated scores. I uses Athens2004.com and ITF's website and they both are inaccurate and slow as hell. We would never had this problem getting scores for a GS. This is supposed to be the great Olympics.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Juan Carlos Ferrero lost because of lack of confidence, but based on his game, I think he can be a threat at the U.S Open. Marat is just a headcase. I am so disappointed in him. You cant have that much talent just to not be able to put it to use rightly. He gives up too easily. Laundgren has a lot of work to do in the next six months, or it will be getting close to over for Safin. Pretty dismal performance.

141 - 160 of 166 Posts