Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 140 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
goooo ninja!!!
happy that he took that 3th set so easy!
he will raise his game for the further matches...I'm sure!
good luck rogi!
u r looking for gold....nd u gonna get gold!

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
CONGRATS ROGER FOR A TOUGH FIRST ROUND WIN!!! You really make me nervous!!

Why not perform earlier?? :mad::rolleyes::eek:
It's OK. What matters now is that HE WINS:woohoo:
Next time, pls make life easier, my boy;)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Yeah, thanks Raquel.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
me too! :bounce:

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Even though I saw half of the match (had to go at 5:5 in the second)
I still apreciated to reread the scores here.

Well me too was disapointed that he didn't finish in two. But loosing that game just showed that Roger is no Robot after all - and I belive he was much more nervous than he approves to be. Only shows how much he want a medal (preferably the dgolden one) here.

Keep going Roger!!

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
TheHawk said:
@Cervantes: 11954 H 27500 3/4
I finally found the other 2 German digital channels, the tennis was on channel 532 so that's why I couldn't find it earlier. Hopefully they'll show Federer again tonight :bounce:

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
I hear that Brovo is showing tennis in the morning but everytime I switch to bravo i see Table Tennis LOL... Maybe I am just picking the wrong times to switch to that channel... lol

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Crap, the German "tennis"-channel is showing a recording of Ferrero-Fish. Hopefully they will show Federer later on.

S

·
0 Posts
anantak2k said:
I hear that Brovo is showing tennis in the morning but everytime I switch to bravo i see Table Tennis LOL... Maybe I am just picking the wrong times to switch to that channel... lol
by mornings i think they mean at like 4am because whenever i wakeup, they are just wrapping up the matches

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Sorry, not here at least. We have volleyball, sailing, badminton and judo on right now, but no tennis at all. Even when the BBC do go to it, I think it will be the main court, and not court one.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Do I? My apologies! The NBC scoreboard was completely bananas last time I looked at it, it had Roger, Tomas and a woman playing in the match :(

121 - 140 of 166 Posts