Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently 10-4 and very good chances of getting to 12-4 in Cincinnati being at 33! Also marks 10 different seasons with at least 10 victories over "Top 10". Epic stuff for champion tells much about his talent and skills.

·
Registered
904 Posts
The GOAT proving why he's GOAT :cool:

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
ah more meaningless stats. Looks like the fans of Federer are locked in a race to come up with more stats than the other group. How refreshing

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
DID YOU KNOW:

- On average, dogs have better eyesight than humans, although not as colorful. It's too bad H2H doesn't matter, because they would be strong GOAT-contenders.

- You can tell the sex of a horse by its teeth. Most males have 40, females have 36. If only we could do this on humans, you know, for when you're not sure..

- All shrimp are born male, but slowly grow into females as they mature. Imagine ATP players having a second career as WTA players.

so much we can learn from useless facts. I have just corrected my point in my previous post. Please keep them coming

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
DID YOU KNOW:

- On average, dogs have better eyesight than humans, although not as colorful. It's too bad H2H doesn't matter, because they would be strong GOAT-contenders.

- You can tell the sex of a horse by its teeth. Most males have 40, females have 36. If only we could do this on humans, you know, for when you're not sure..

- All shrimp are born male, but slowly grow into females as they mature. Imagine ATP players having a second career as WTA players.

so much we can learn from useless facts. I have just corrected my point in my previous post. Please keep them coming
ty for the interesting facts :worship:

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
ah more meaningless stats. Looks like the fans of Federer are locked in a race to come up with more stats than the other group. How refreshing
Meaningless stats? That's just silly. After people said he was done last year, he comes back with this. Nothing meaningless in it.

I know he's come up short on a few occasions this season but this is not meaningless.

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
imagine how many more top 10 wins Fed would have if rafito doesn't get scared of possible beatdown and loses before facing the Swiss Maestro. At the late he even started to skip tournaments to save that meaningless h2h

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Meaningless stats? That's just silly. After people said he was done last year, he comes back with this. Nothing meaningless in it.

I know he's come up short on a few occasions this season but this is not meaningless.
Don't know if your intentionally missing the point or not, but I'll entertain the notion of the former. The point here is that nobody on MTF really cares about all these statistics. All that they are for is so the rabid fanbase can cherrypick a certain statistic in order to prove they are "right" about their fave being the coolestest bestestest ever.

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
by 2014 points Fed is just 1000 points behind Nadal. Even so declined and playing this bad should have an edge over Nadal in remaining tournaments. If he really finishes the year ahead of Nadal this should be hilarious failure for rafito and his camp

1 - 20 of 101 Posts