Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Roger Federer wins Wimbledon defeating Roddick and Philippoussis along the way.

Philippoussis had a great run, but Federer was just too good on this day.

Hopefully this is just the beginning for Federer and we will see him win many more slams in the future.

Yay! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
congrats Roger :)

he was awesome all 2 weeks
great champ

i just hope Mark can stay fully fit for once and he'll surely be back for another shot
hope he can win one as well

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I am so happy for Roger! What an incredible win! His game is stupendous!

:bounce: :bounce: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :bounce: :bounce:​

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
I have enjoyed a lot the victory of "Total Tennis". Roger is the perfect meaning of "talent" :)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
And real men cry! Gosh man, he's soooooooooooo adorable. Oh, I love him I love him I love him! And he made Mirca and Peter jump for joy. Boy, she never looked more gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I am so happy. Yay

AND CONGRATS TO MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
he deserved.... he´s the most complete player in the tour

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
when you were a boy you joked of winning this tournament one day...and today's the day!

Congrats, Roger. You really deserved to win this most prestigious tournament with your classy play. Your game is just brilliant. :)

*so proud*

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
JonBcn said:
Where did the shrieky girl voice come from when he was talking to Sue Barker though? That was a shocker!
he was just so overcome with emotions and could not contain himself and the tears came again. awww, sweet baby. :angel:

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
CONGRATS ROGIII!!!!! never a win was more deserved than yours! :D :D :D

that's just the beginning of a new era!!! :notworthy

too bad for mark though :sad:

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:D AM I HAPPY THAT ROGI WON WIMBY03??

This is the way a slam s be won! W top players battling it out in a fine match.

Rogi, the most deserving winner!

It all came together finally for Rogi!

I'm exhausted but incredibly happy!

;)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
JonBcn said:
Where did the shrieky girl voice come from when he was talking to Sue Barker though? That was a shocker!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! That's Roger when he gets overcome with emotion. He is so much like my nerdy friend Richard, the hair, the voice, everything. LOL! Ugh, the dorkitude displayed today, what a turn-on. Gotta admit Johhny boy, he was just so damn adorable!!! I was sexually aroused

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! That's Roger when he gets overcome with emotion. He is so much like my nerdy friend Richard, the hair, the voice, everything. LOL! Ugh, the dorkitude displayed today, what a turn-on. Gotta admit Johhny boy, he was just so damn adorable!!! I was sexually aroused
Sexually aroused?! :eek: I just wanted to hold him and mother him! Well done Rogi :hearts:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
congrats Federer! i am so proud of you!!!! what a sweet victory -- especially since you thrashed Andy in the semis. it's so nice to see an all-courter spank two brainless big-servers back to back! justice is served...;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts