Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All my followers have convinced me.
Spartans dont die they just become stronger.
Heroes like R=FK should never give up.

The end of Federer is coming and Nadal will be #1 next year. Nadal will once again play Spartan tennis and destroy the ego king. The Ego King cant get lucky again.

Forever
Vamos Rafa.
Vamos Sparta.

Do not despair children the light of MTF is back and it burms brighter than ever. The cure will be here by 2008.

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Re: Federer is the GOAT and will be #1 for a long time to come.

Nadal doesn't need fans like you or is this your pathetic attempt at jinxing Federer?

·
Registered
1,894 Posts

:rolls: you need to get your head checked , anyway don't worry, most likely your long greasy haired idol will be 1# next year

·
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

:rolls: you need to get your head checked , anyway don't worry, most likely your long greasy haired idol will be 1# next year
;)

·
Registered
9,484 Posts

:lol: It's a missed opportunity but if anything this match marks the change of the guards...

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts

It's like the Pope announcing he's become an atheist.

I'm not sure what to make of this.

I guess he'll have got over it in a couple of days and be back to normal.

I kinda hope so - these kinds of unexpected announcements upset the delicate balance of the universe.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts

So where do ballet and spartan tennis stand in all of this? :p

·
Registered
5,237 Posts

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! What must we do when the light of MTF has given up? Who will lead us?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts

Actualy no, he just become sane. He realised that Federer is far more mentaly tought that he previously thought, like also many other people.

This match showed clearly that Federer is not affraid of Nadal, and that Nadal also chokes

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts

What I find REALLY strange is that, after this match, there's been almost a Tard role reversal.

Nadal fans have thrown themselves into a pit of despair, while simultaneously declaring Federer "too good" and giving him more respect than I've ever seen them do on here. This was Nadal's best chance, they say, and Federer held him off - he must be the GOAT.

Meanwhile, Federer fans are all like "WHOA that was close. Feds is in trouble now. Nadal is coming and next year will probably win." They're upped on the respect for Nadal stakes bigtime and think the guard is changing right before our eyes.

It's mind-bending.

·
Your visions will happen
47,129 Posts

RFK, please, come on now. You can't seriously think this. Go back to the Rafatard temple around the corner from my house and do your prayers. Within a week, he will be playing Stuttgart, and the light will be shining in full once again.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts

Rafa = Fed Killa, I gongratulate you for saying the truth. Nadal was over-rated for his mental-toughness, and most importantly, was very cheaply getting away with unsporting stuff he did

·
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

So where do ballet and spartan tennis stand in all of this? :p
Nadal didnt play Spartan tennis. 2 15-40 games choked is not Spartan tennis.

Spartan tennis is still >> ballet tennis
Sadly Nadal stopped playing like that.

·
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

Rafa = Fed Killa, I gongratulate you for saying the truth. Nadal was over-rated for his mental-toughness, and most importantly, was very cheaply getting away with unsporting stuff he did
;)

·
Registered
370 Posts

maybe Rafa=FedKilla and glennmirnyi could be placed on a deserted island somewhere and be towed away to the middlwe of the ocean...

·
Your visions will happen
47,129 Posts

What I find REALLY strange is that, after this match, there's been almost a Tard role reversal.

Nadal fans have thrown themselves into a pit of despair, while simultaneously declaring Federer "too good" and giving him more respect than I've ever seen them do on here. This was Nadal's best chance, they say, and Federer held him off - he must be the GOAT.

Meanwhile, Federer fans are all like "WHOA that was close. Feds is in trouble now. Nadal is coming and next year will probably win." They're upped on the respect for Nadal stakes bigtime and think the guard is changing right before our eyes.

It's mind-bending.
Almost all true. Ive seen the respect for both players from both fan groups upping ALOT, and alot of what you've said is true. Except for the part about us being in a pit of despair. I dont think so. I for one am exceptionally proud of Nadal and how close he was to winning that match, and am not in any type of despair.

Vamos Stuttgart and Montreal :devil:

1 - 20 of 144 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.