He's also the most successful grass player with 11 titles. :worship:

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
Fedtard forum

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Great for Roger, Nice to see him breaking records...

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He also equalled Agassi's record for most different Masters Series events won (7/9) :) Seems to be breaking records whenever he steps on court these days.
He has the chance to win YEC for the 6 time two weeks form now. An absolute record.:)

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts

Australian Open: Djokovic
French Open: Nadal
Wimbledon: Djokovic
US Open: Djokovic

Why should I be mad.
Federer is not good enough to win GrandSlams in an era with 2 elite players.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I was actually searching for this stat, because I had a feeling that he was equalling/breaking it with today's win. Thanks for the confirmation!!

Federer is simply amazing! I don't want to jinx him though.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
congrats Roger on confirming what we have known for a long time :eek:

·
Banned
8,385 Posts

Why should I be mad.
There has been other years too than 2011 man, didnt u get internet connection that cave you living until this year?

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Why should I be mad.
Good thing to know that Nadal and Djokovic weren't playing tennis in 2007,2008,2009 and 2010. And that 2011 is by itself an era. :rolleyes:

BTW hater, this thread is about Federer and HC record, if you don't have anything to say about this then STFU.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
He also equalled Agassi's record for most different Masters Series events won (7/9) :) Seems to be breaking records whenever he steps on court these days.
Today he actually matched/surpassed Agassi in several stats. They are now the only 2 players to have won the FO and Paris masters. Federer now has surpassed Agassi's tally of 17 Master, and is in 2nd place alone. And he also equalled the stat you mentioned, and also beat Agassi's HC title record.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
It helps when for 4 years or so his main rival didn't know how to play on hardcourts during that time and didn't really learn until 08-09. Then you just have Roddick or Hewitt or Murray like statures for opponents or 50 year old Agassi to play in finals. Not like having legit hardcourt competition like Sampras or Agassi primed on hardcourts or McEnroe etc.. The most impressive opponent he had on hardcourts was Safin at the AO 6 years ago who beat him or Nole or Rafa at the AO a primed Nole at the AO and USO this year. Other then that, his opponents have been weak on the hard stuff

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
It helps when for 4 years or so his main rival didn't know how to play on hardcourts during that time and didn't really learn until 08-09. Then you just have Roddick or Hewitt or Murray like statures for opponents. Not like having legit hardcourt competition like Sampras or Agassi on hardcourts or McEnroe etc
This.

1 - 20 of 179 Posts