Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
People were going crazy when Ancic had mononucleosis but if Federer has it, they will be like, it is no big deal, he should still be winning, which is rather pathetic.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
:s hopefully he wont have Ancic-like problems

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
People were going crazy when Ancic had mononucleosis but if Federer has it, they will be like, it is no big deal, he should still be winning, which is rather pathetic.
I agree with you. This is getting a little annoying. Wait for this to be added in the "book of Fedtard excuses"

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
I really hope that he got over it. As I read the body started to produce antibodies which is more less the end of the illness.
Oh boy, what a bad luck.

And I remember that Roger was the one who called Mario immediately after the news of the Ancic illness spread around the Globe.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Why for such an important revelation, and clear reasoning for his form is the headline of the article: "Federer’s Dominance Is Being Challenged" :scratch:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
If he really has mononucleosis, it's not good :/
No true tennis fan would like Fed to go down because of an injury or an illness. I hope he will be ok!

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who the hell knows.

And of course out will come the stupid comments from people who will believe he's just trying a new excuse for his recent problems.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Oh-my fucking god. But this is horrible!!!

Poor thing. He was sweating 10 times more than usual in Dubai and AO, and now it is suddenly very clear why.

If anyone think he's bluffing, you can not be serious. Mono sometimes is hard to detect.

He's always been the picture of good health and taking care of himself, what bad luck on such an important year.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Even though he's no.1, the most famous tennis player in the world, super-rich and super-talented, moment like these make me feel sorry for Federer.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
He added: “I’ve always thought he( Murray) was one of the most talented ones of the whole group.”

I've always thought so. Glad to get the confirmation.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
I think we need to add a new rule to MTF lawbook (if it's not there already)

"If your favourite player has any sickness - it's very serious, he is allowed to lose, and when he wins he's a hero. If the player you hate has the same sickness it is fake."

1 - 20 of 512 Posts