·
Registered
7,028 Posts
Damn, Putin and Obama be jealous.

Reactions: Alex999

·
The Last Mohican
24,731 Posts
Only for the best. You never know what could happen, so as a fan I feel like he's safe or at least safer.

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
In response to a massive security breach on Sunday that saw a youngster easily elude guards surrounding the main show court at the French Open to walk up next to Roger Federer in hopes of getting a selfie, the tennis star demanded more security. It’s safe to say that when Roger speaks, people listen.

And, as if the security entourage didn’t tell how big a star Federer was, notice how he looked at his phone the whole time, thus avoiding eye contact with the public that he usually engages but had to ignore, lest a member of his purple-tied, 14-man detail have to rough up some dude named Pierre.

https://vine.co/v/ebxUDxZvl6Z

·
Banned
923 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
He received death threats in the past, sometimes as a joke (Shanghai 2013?) but not always maybe.
Few stars are that much adored, and therefore hated by some lunatics.

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
This looks like something I'd do in a computer game.

I've often given myself a huge army of guards surrounding my character in games where you can do that, often at extreme cost of resources (guard units are always expensive as hell).

But it looks so funny, and it makes your individual character almost invincible if done right.

I've made fleets of ships for my one character before, too funny.

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
Oh god, I watched it again and now I'm laughing.

He's trained 5 Imperial Guardsmen (purple tie), 5 Liberators (black tie), and a Commissar (green tie).

Putting way too many resources into training units when he should be upgrading his character's amoury to beat Nadalicus, Wielder of Topspin [Level 9 Claymaster].

He must do everything he can to collect the Treasure of Roland Garros [2000] and level up.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts