Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Almost as hard as he fanboys over himself.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Laver is such a class act. So humble and down to Earth, with a great sense of humour and a knowledge of the game and its history.

I read his book, "education of a tennis player", it was great.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Dorkerer :rolls:
Laver :worship:

·
Registered
757 Posts
fed mentioning agassi as one of his great rivals, but not the guy he played for 5 straight years at the USO, either SF or F with 2 5-set epics. what a douchebag, seriously.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Roger is not even trying to hide it lol. People always say Roger is a great student of tennis and in that respect, I am not surprised by his reaction...

·
Registered
757 Posts
Djokovic is too young to be acknowledged by Olderer right now.
no, it's more of a personal thing. bourgeois fed can't handle an extroverted, funny guy like nole. plus, the success that nole has had lately doesn't help either in that regard. but I'm sure deep inside fed acknowledges nole as one of the greatest tennis players he had to face during his career.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Why Nole fans think that just because the guy had one great season it is a big sin not mentioning the guy when talking about tennis or tennis players?! Wake up and smell the coffee ... Roger did what Nole did three times and Nadal did it once plus both have completed the grand slam.

Thus far Nole is a "regular" GS champ compared to Roger and Nadal. Deal with it.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
djokertards rivaling Nadtards in paranoia. They don't like Fed, but put so much stock in every word he utters :stupid:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Why Nole fans think that just because the guy had one great season it is a big sin not mentioning the guy when talking about tennis or tennis players?! Wake up and smell the coffee ... Roger did what Nole did three times and Nadal did it once plus both have completed the grand slam.

Thus far Nole is a "regular" GS champ compared to Roger and Nadal. Deal with it.
this was not about greats of the game but his greatest rivals you moron...

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
The reason I didn't like this was there was a tennis match being played that I wanted to watch that Roger and Rocket Rod had absolutely nothing to do with the match!

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
^^^lol. "You've had great career"
They both seem a little uncomfortable :lol:

·
Registered
969 Posts
this was not about greats of the game but his greatest rivals you moron...
Yeah, but when Rod Laver and Roger Federer are talking tennis, it is a bit silly including Novak Djokovic at this point. Lleyton Hewitt was his main rival when he was up and coming and the guy is aussie. Nadal was THE rival when he was at his peak. Novak is just a pretender for greatness when it comes to Laver, Federer and Nadal.

All in all: :wavey::wavey:

Noletards are as needy as their idol.

·
Registered
969 Posts
^^^lol. "You've had great career"
They both seem a little uncomfortable :lol:
They both seem more than a little uncomfortable! I was cringing at how awkard the chat was! It is that classical situation when you have nothing to say to each other so you try to make stuff up. :lol: :lol:

But cute from Rafa for asking to take a pic with his own cell phone!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Yeah, but when Rod Laver and Roger Federer are talking tennis, it is a bit silly including Novak Djokovic at this point. Lleyton Hewitt was his main rival when he was up and coming and the guy is aussie. Nadal was THE rival when he was at his peak. Novak is just a pretender for greatness when it comes to Laver, Federer and Nadal.

All in all: :wavey::wavey:

Noletards are as needy as their idol.
haha, so now you're making all sorts of assumptions just to explain why fed mentioned certain players but not nole. (yeah sure, rather mention hewitt than the guy that just won 3 GSs and without a doubt is the greater rival of yours) how blind can you be?

you, my friend, are overlooking the simple fact that fed doesn't acknowledge nole in public (by no means the first time). seems to me you are a so-called tard, I am just an observer.

·
Registered
969 Posts
haha, so now you're making all sorts of assumptions just to explain why fed mentioned certain players but not nole. (yeah sure, rather mention hewitt than the guy that just won 3 GSs and without a doubt is the greater rival of yours) how blind can you be?

you, my friend, are overlooking the simple fact that fed doesn't acknowledge nole in public (by no means the first time). seems to me you are a so-called tard, I am just an observer.
Why should Fed acknowledge Nole in public again?! Isn't Nole and his fans getting all the attention he needs?! Are you really just an observer?! Seems a bit too sensitive about Nole issues.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts