1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
I had always wondered why that never happens. But there you go. :haha:

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
THIS shows how focused he is and how he is on the route to this year's wimbledon title.

Come the fuck on!

*THUMPS CHEST REPEATEDLY*

From Paris to London!

ALLEZ, VAMOS, FORZA CMON!

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
He is a clown, as usual

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
:lol: getting old Rog

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Do dumbtards realize moonballer will only ever outnumber GOAT in FO titles, and in none of the other 4 important titles in tennis?
:haha:

Nadal has 9 on his best surface, Bitcherer has 7 on his best. Nadal won 2 slams on his worst surface vs Bitcherer while Bitherer needed to avoid Nadal to win a title on his worst... Brool story co.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts

Nadal has 9 on his best surface, Bitcherer has 7 on his best. Nadal won 2 slams on his worst surface vs Bitcherer while Bitherer needed to avoid Nadal to win a title on his worst... Brool story co.
Yeah and what about the remaining surface which happens also to be the most competitive? Ops... 9-3...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
1,630 Posts

Isn't hardcourt technically his worst surface if you look at his entire career until now? I know he has one more slam on that than grass but he also had twice the amount of tries. He also almost has the same amount of finals. 6-5 to hardcourt but again he had twice the amount of tries each year.

·
Registered
498 Posts

Posts and discussions like these just make me wish Fedal were retired already. They're two of the greatest players in tennis history, but they ruined MTF to the bone. Every single thread has to result in a Federer vs Nadal fan base debate, it sickens me. I can't wait for a new era where MTF doesn't know who to support anymore.

Now, on topic. I think Federer knew before serving that he was playing a match point, but automatism took over after he won it. It's that kind of black out everyone has once in a while when doing repetitive things.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Posts and discussions like these just make me wish Fedal were retired already. They're two of the greatest players in tennis history, but they ruined MTF to the bone. Every single thread has to result in a Federer vs Nadal fan base debate, it sickens me. I can't wait for a new era where MTF doesn't know who to support anymore.

Now, on topic. I think Federer knew before serving that he was playing a match point, but automatism took over after he won it. It's that kind of black out everyone has once in a while when doing repetitive things.
Yeah lets wish two of the greatest players in history retire early so that a few cretins on an online forum quieten down. That makes perfect sense.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Haha hilarious stuff. Oops Roger!

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Forgetting the scoring system is a strategy he could potentially carry forward in an attempt to start winning TBs again.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts