·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too hot for the swede:cool:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
What happened? Had to go to deal with the taxes after the 1st set, go back and see a match summary via livestream. Any injury or something?

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
What happened? Had to go to deal with the taxes after the 1st set, go back and see a match summary via livestream. Any injury or something?
Heat exhaustion I believe.

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
After he saw Roger's :drool: :hearts: shotmaking, he knew there was no point in continuing to play.
Wise man this Toad :worship:

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
1st set was more about getting used to the swirling wind so I wasn't surprised that both didn't play well. Roger's fh and forecourt game started to click a bit more in the 2nd.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Federer was average. Soderling played badly enough that it was no surprise that there was something the matter.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Weird match..

I guess the conditions were indeed tricky, both men looked uncomfortable there, sort of affected the play I felt..

Roger's serve was decent, not much else to say... Other than that, it was about Robin's errors, and he barely got a first serve throughout the match. I think his retire was a bit confusing as well.

"Win is a win" for Roger.

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
1st set was more about getting used to the swirling wind so I wasn't surprised that both didn't play well. Roger's fh and forecourt game started to click a bit more in the 2nd.
I was watching a crappy livestream, was it really that windy ?

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
How`s it possible to get a heat exhaustion in 40 minutes? How long did Kolya play, 2,5 hours?
At this level, Robin should not be getting heat exhaustion in such a short amount of time if he was healthy coming into the match. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts