Registered
115 Posts
how did Andy react??
similar to wimbly??

congra to Roger, he can lengthen the gap a bit between him and Nadal finally

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
good win FED!! Time to defend your US Open title!!!

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
auwkeung said:
how did Andy react??
similar to wimbly??

congra to Roger, he can lengthen the gap a bit between him and Nadal finally
Andy didnt really react much....i think he was more worried about his foot, after the injury time out.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
darnyelb said:
Go Fed man! Congrats!

Only saw the last 3 games, but how did they both play overall?

4th Masters title this year... wow.
Roger played at his usual standard. His standard is back
andy played his own standard -- leaned on his aces,w hich did not work out, volleyed REALLY BADLY

·
Registered
18,865 Posts
YEAH Well done Fed, congratulations man:banana: Awesome win, and you deserved it:worship: Now continue that great play for the US Open:banana:!!!!!!!!!!!!

FED YOU ROCK:woohoo:!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Roger great performance especially after his earlier performances

Roger returned Roddicks serves so low and didnt give Andy much room to work with.

I hope Andy is okay, I thought I heard the trainer say Plantar fas.. whatever Roger has :scared: get better Andy

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Tennis Fool said:
Who the hell is Jesse McCartney?
no one important..unless your a teenybopper :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Well done Roger. Some of those forehand down the line winners were just amazing. And the 4 points in a row he won when Roddick led *3-2 30-0 was classic Roger and the main turning point. After a few rusty matches this week, he produced some of his best yet again. 22 consecutive finals won, only person to win 4 Masters Series in 1 season :worship:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Great week roger :yeah:
first player ever to win 4 TMS titles in one season :bounce:

·
Registered
115 Posts
at first i thought Andy can really put Roger to the edge this time as he played so well throughout the week or so (at least better than Roger in my opinion)

what really impressed me was Andy's volley, he played serve & volley throughout this week to perfection

his volley obviously improved a lot

he could win wimbly in sometime, maybe when master Roger doesn't play :p

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
Tennis Fool said:
Who the hell is Jesse McCartney?
I am ashamed to even know. But he was on All My Children when he was like 10 and then joined the adolescent boyband DreamStreet. Since then he's had a solo singing career on the kid stations like Radio Disney and recently was in the WB television show Summerland which all of a sudden put him on Top 40 radio stations. The new teen heartthrob and all that jazz.

Reactions: PaulieM
1 - 20 of 110 Posts