Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,283 Posts
Maybe that's how he got the hand injury. Playing too much piano.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Appalling to see which threads have been opened so far the recent days in one of the most important tennis forums all over the world. Aren't fangirls/boys like you ever getting enough of your the supposed pastimes of your so idolized and even idolatrized favorite tennis player? Don't you realise and see the things which are going on on this planet?

Could you, for God's sake, just stop caring so much about such extraneous discourses and start talk about tennis? Thank you so much, bros.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Beat Nadal and Djokovic when they are in shape.

These Fedtards are insane but I won't blame them because I was in that camp for a while in the beginning. It's easy to fall for the marketing but later on you realise the product is not what you expected. You can try to dress up a lamb and make it look like a tiger but if you bring it next to a real tiger it's going to get it's ass kicked. That's what happens to Federer all the time when he is up against Nadal or Djokovic

·
justice for all
13,146 Posts
These Fedtards are insane but I won't blame them because I was in that camp for a while in the beginning. It's easy to fall for the marketing but later on you realise the product is not what you expected. You can try to dress up a lamb and make it look like a tiger but if you bring it next to a real tiger it's going to get it's ass kicked. That's what happens to Federer all the time when he is up against Nadal or Djokovic
:weirdo:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Yeah nadal was so out of shape in 2017. he only was ye no. 1, but Federer beat him 4 times in a row so he could not have possibly been in great form.
Nadal was in questionable shape at AO2017 and Fed barely beat him.

Nadal was ye#1 because Djokovic was out, and because Fed chickened out of clay and RG so he didn't have enough points.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts

·
Banned
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow gold star for writing something I understand for once. Leave this forum before I ban you

1 - 20 of 21 Posts