Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that's gonna rile some feather in MTF. Can't really defend the Ego-King complaints anymore. :eek::eek:

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
What are you? A Fedtard? or a Closet Rafatard?? I can't really make you out dude.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
What????? No!!! Someone shoot that man....Tssss, breaking all kinds of records and then having the nerve to call himself a legend. He's evil I tell ye! Evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
"I am Legend"
:haha: :haha: :rolls:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Without any link provided, this thread is useless and therefore should be CLOSED

Thank you

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
You know, this thread is pretty useless without the article or the interview from which the "quote" is...:rolleyes:
He did say that when L'Equipe gave him the trophy of the "Champion des champions". It's the headline in L'Equipe today: "Je suis une sorte de légende".

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
i was sure it would make a thread.

JeezusFed duh.

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
From the same interview, when he is talking about his win in Wimbledon:
"J’ai ressenti que cela me faisait passer dans une autre dimension, que je n’étais plus juste le meilleur joueur du moment mais une sorte de légende. Bien sûr, c’est bizarre de s’autoproclamer une “légende”, mais ce moment fut le plus fort de toute l’année."
He says he felt like he was entering another dimension, he wasn't just the best player right now, but a sort of legend. Of course it's weird to proclaim oneself a "legend", but it was the biggest moment of the year.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Well he is imo. If Jimmy Conners is then so is Federer.
It is beside the point if he is a legend or not. One simply does not say that about oneself. Not very chique.
But who knows if he was quoted right....:shrug:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Federer is a shallow guy, but he means well. I don't think his ego is all that big comparatively speaking.

Reactions: Mimi
1 - 20 of 123 Posts