Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Federer: "Ooops. Shanked that backhand into next court."

Higgy: "Hahahaha, you sprayed that backhand like it was a cut artery. Hahahahaha."

Federer: "Why does this practice scrub always hit heavy topspin to my backhand? What's wrong with him?"

Higgy: "Federer, I told him to do so. What did you expect? This is clay season."

Higgy: "You've got to hit more forehand dropshots and step in to take the backhand return instead of getting pushed back. You've got to ________ and _______ and _________ ."

Federer thinking to himself: "Sometimes I wish this guy was more like Roche and would just stand there and daydream."

Federer: "This Jose guy is sure working me over and trying to tell me to do things differently. It's such a new feeling for me..."

Mirka ignoring Fed and looking at his carbuncle: "OMG that thing is growing."

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Mirka looks like the fat kid from Stand By Me.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Jose: "Shut up and do it, or I'll smack you on the OTHER side of your face."

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Jose: "Shut up and do it, or I'll smack you on the OTHER side of your face."

Jose: You do want to me to earn my money, dont you? also stop trying to slice the damn backhand. i dont care how tired your arm is from hitting 3 hours of topspin forehands.

Fed: can i pay you some more to work me less?

·
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA
9,981 Posts
Mirka looks like the fat kid from Stand By Me.
I wish you were right--because that'd be funny--but I don't see the resemblance. In that particular picture she looks more like that chubby dalmatian puppy from 101 Dalmations (1961). I haven't seen that movie in like fifteen years, though.

·
Registered
388 Posts
HIGUERAS: "Don't you know I used to coach Jim Courier?"

FEDERER: "Who?"

HIGUERAS: "Nevermind...now we're going to practice the Michael Chang "run around and get everything back til your opponent dies of boredom"...then break for tapas.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Jose doesn't have to say that out loud, his tshirt is sending the message loud and clear to egoFed.
:lol: at picking up on the t-shirt.

·
Banned
2,741 Posts
Lol.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Poor Mirka. She's really in the public eye where she can be judged. I would work out with Fed if I could.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Poor Mirka. She's really in the public eye where she can be judged. I would work out with Fed if I could.
mirka has said before that she realises what people are saying. but right now it's Roger's time, (meaning she doesn't have time for herself right now), but her time will come (meaning when roger retires, then she will start thiking about herself)

I admire this woman very much.:) She gives so much.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts