Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Good news, the ATP Cup is going to be a huge, complicated distraction early next year and a potential pitfall for any player serious about winning the AO.

Seeing as they've axed the Hopman Cup, it's better not to play anything, just work on fitness and strategy and being mentally ready.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
No way he’s not playing Miami and Madrid. No schedule is set in stone. This year it also changed about 5 times...

Not playing anything for almost 2,5 months after Indian Wells would not bode well for him at all. He’ll probably play more than he first intended anyway. Was like that the 2 previous years as well.
Last year he entered Rotterdam and Paris to everyone’s surprise. This year he entered Rome which previously wasn’t in his schedule. I wouldn’t take those early schedules too seriously

·
Registered
472 Posts
No way he’s not playing Miami and Madrid. No schedule is set in stone. This year it also changed about 5 times...

Not playing anything for almost 2,5 months after Indian Wells would not bode well for him at all. He’ll probably play more than he first intended anyway. Was like that the 2 previous years as well.
Last year he entered Rotterdam and Paris to everyone’s surprise. This year he entered Rome which previously wasn’t in his schedule. I wouldn’t take those early schedules too seriously
Of course, that is all gossip.
But, everything comes to an end:frown2:.

·
Premium Member
8,283 Posts
I think his schedule will be similar to this year and I don't think he will retire next year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts