• the greatness becomes even greater

Votes: 7 28.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all not long time ago 90% of tennis fans were in these two fanbases,
Well, they were fans of them more because of mass media hysteria and diva status , and less of tennis itself, 90% of them don't even know rules of tennis. The bigger fanbase is, more deluded is, no matter of sport. These boards are proof too.

During all these years they were their own worst enemies, focused only on each other.

UNTILL TODAY

They are standing united together all over the internet and social networks, even here they were having a joy thread of 40 pages or more(mods need to intervene).............because Djokovic has lost one single set in Slam :)

We can discuss this unusual phenomenon and predict further trends

·
Registered
10,559 Posts

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Sad, petty and pathetic. Too much hate and lack of respect for the best player in the world.

Shame on them all. :no:

·
6,479 Posts
Fedal fans are a diverse bunch, so overall a generalisation.
Fedal themselves though is another (love) story, and are always united against Djoker.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
But cheer up Nole fans. Nole is the best player in the word for 4 years and counting (not to stop any time soon) and will leave his mark despite silly disrespect he is getting from butthurt envious Fedal fangirls.

I play tennis regularly here in Canada and see more and more people (especially younger kids and teens) using Head Speed racquets, wearing No1e's gear and openly saying he is their idol. There is whole new generation of kids growing up who were too young to remember 2003-2007 or 2008 and know only about Nole's domination and love and admire him.

No amount of hate will change that.

No1e is TENNIS today.

·
Registered
10,617 Posts
Nole fans are butthurt that after cheering for them over Dull, that we Fedfans would cheer for Muezza? :D

·
Registered
16,777 Posts

Trolling capability age: 4

Hobby: butthurt Fedal fan (yes, you are also a Nadal fan, we'll never forget your jinxing before RG 2015 QF)

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Yeah, let's pretend Djoko tards are some distinguished fanbase, you tards are all the same, because you need to worship your hero and lower other players. If Novak wins, part of the people will tard because you aren't able to celebrate, another part of the people will tard because they're bad losers. And another part of the people will have to search for a normal post for 3 pages as usual.

Nice generalization almost as good as your, no?

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Deep down, I don't think people have a problem with Djokovic. It is his fans that cause people to root against him.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Exactly the arrogance of his fans is off putting. You give CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE. Making excuses for his failures in several slams doesn't cut it.

THE MOST ANNOYING BEING MURRAY WOULD HAVE NO SLAMS IF IT HADNT BEEN FOR DEL POTRO. IVE NEVER READ SUCH NON-SENSE.

I have a question for NOLETARDS. If your man is SO GREAT. Why did he get himself into a war with Del POTRO in the FIRST PLACE? HE should have been able to straight set him and be well rested to play Murray.

The answer IS (if they had a thread of decency and honesty in them) Djokovic simply wasn't good enough against Murray in those slams. I hate excuses.

But that's what you'll get from NOLETARDS. Now understand this I like Djokovic as a player. He is the most gifted player I've ever seen. But when he loses its because he simply wasnt the best player on the day.

NOW I WANT TO HEAR DJOKOVIC FANS ADMIT THIS. Me as a fan of Nadal and Murray. I admit their shortcomings. I knew Nadal would lose here this year. He has been in decline since 2013. His last great year. And you have to accept no one can go on forever.

It is what it is, you cant make any excuses. We want to see a bit more modesty and even thinking from Djokovic fans that's all. Give credit where it's due, and when Novak loses stop with the excuses...

Reactions: MasterPredictor

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
Exactly the arrogance of his fans is off putting. You give CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE. Making excuses for his failures in several slams doesn't cut it.

THE MOST ANNOYING BEING MURRAY WOULD HAVE NO SLAMS IF IT HADNT BEEN FOR DEL POTRO. IVE NEVER READ SUCH NON-SENSE.

I have a question for NOLETARDS. If your man is SO GREAT. Why did he get himself into a war with Del POTRO in the FIRST PLACE? HE should have been able to straight set him and be well rested to play Murray.

The answer IS (if they had a thread of decency and honesty in them) Djokovic simply wasn't good enough against Murray in those slams. I hate excuses.

But that's what you'll get from NOLETARDS. Now understand this I like Djokovic as a player. He is the most gifted player I've ever seen. But when he loses its because he simply wasnt the best player on the day.

NOW I WANT TO HEAR DJOKOVIC FANS ADMIT THIS. Me as a fan of Nadal and Murray. I admit their shortcomings. I knew Nadal would lose here this year. He has been in decline since 2013. His last great year. And you have to accept no one can go on forever.

It is what it is, you cant make any excuses. We want to see a bit more modesty and even thinking from Djokovic fans that's all. Give credit where it's due, and when Novak loses stop with the excuses...
Yeah, there's a misconception that people dislike Novak the player, but most people root against him because of his obnoxious fanbase. All players have bad fans, but a lot of the Novak fans lately have been insufferable. Novak is the best player in the world by far right now....there's no hiding that, but the world doesn't revolve around him.

3,728 Posts
Man this reminds me of 2011 when nole fans went full retard

1 - 20 of 27 Posts