Mens Tennis Forums banner

Nadal vs Federer 2012 AO semi, who is the favorite?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far, Nadal has:
1st Round- 42 winners, 14 unforced errors, 11 of 13 net approaches.
2nd Round- 36 winners, 17 unforced errors, 18 of 22 net approaches.

While Federer has:
1st Round- 43 winners, 33 unforced errors, 7 of 16 net approaches.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Lol Wut?

·
Registered
156 Posts
1.90 each. but doesn't matter it'll be tomic vs nadal and tomic taking it in 4..

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Too early to make any predictions. They both have some hurdles. Nadal has to get past isner and berdych and federer has to get past tomic/dolgo and del potro.

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Too early to make any predictions. They both have some hurdles. Nadal has to get past isner and berdych and federer has to get past tomic/dolgo and del potro.
Even though Isner has never beaten Nadal, I would have agreed that Isner was a threat before this tournament began (because both meetings have been close). Not anymore....

Berdych.... Nadal leads 10-3 (including 9 in a row).

But yes the matches still have to be played. But it won't matter to this thread, because it's just a hypothetical of who the favorite would be IF they meet in the semi.

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder how Federer would respond to another AO meeting with Nadal. 2009 AO must be Federer's worst memory, including the ceremony.

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
NADALWONCYGS trying to make "good" threads on his new account.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
BULLZ1LLA back for more, I see.

Djokovic is the favourite.

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ I guess I'm not up with the MTF lingo.

I don't see how Djokovic can win this semi. I give him a chance against Murray however.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Silly poll. Both will not make the semi, perhaps neither.

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Silly poll. Both will not make the semi, perhaps neither.
Won't make a difference who makes the semis, since this is a hypothetical, as I said
Even though Isner has never beaten Nadal, I would have agreed that Isner was a threat before this tournament began (because both meetings have been close). Not anymore....

Berdych.... Nadal leads 10-3 (including 9 in a row).

But yes the matches still have to be played. But it won't matter to this thread, because it's just a hypothetical of who the favorite would be IF they meet in the semi.
It would be silly not to read that post, again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts