Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
19,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He will now recover physically and call upon vintage peakerer form to beat Nole and Rafa in 4 sets it would be the GOAT sports story and GOAT troll.

·
Registered
19,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: Chokehater

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Still hard to see Rafa going to the final. Zverev and Thiem is fresh. For Feddy beating Nole will be the best story. He won't be beating those new gen peaking.

·
Registered
19,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fed saved some Grand Slam prestige here, with some self-inflicted help

I love Tennys (and Tennis), but not necessarily in a major semifinal.

·
Premium Member
20,683 Posts
I think a good chance he gives W/O for semi. Federer never retires from a match, but W/O is possible. Hope I'm wrong but I don't think there's enough time to recover.

Reactions: AskTheQuestion

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
He likely won't win
I think a good chance he gives W/O for semi. Federer never retires from a match, but W/O is possible. Hope I'm wrong but I don't think there's enough time to recover.
He's still got about 50 hours. He'll likely not win a set but I don't see why the first set and a half couldn't be competitive. Could well see Fed struggle to make it to the end though.

In the unlikely event Raonic makes it plenty more short points so Federer certainly wouldn't W/O that unless he could barely move.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Fakederer is the fave to win the whole thing now.
He has a lot of tricks and dramas for the semis including threating linesman and ballkids.

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
MTF would likely go offline with the chaos if Federer beats Djokovic and Nadal back to back in straight sets after struggling with Millman and Sandgren.
Not necessarily in straights. MTF and the whole tennis world would explode after such a titanic feat and biggest trolling effort in sports history.

Reactions: RoigerFederah

·
Registered
19,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He had his mind full on playing the semi and spoke about getting nice rest and feeling like he'll have nothing to lose then, nothing to lose kinda tone.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts