Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went in and worked for 2 hours this morning. just longer enough for them to unload the truck. good thing i did cause when i showed up no one was there. 1st off they only scheduled 11 people, then the guy that unloads the truck didn't bother to show up, one of the girls called in claiming to be sick, then Allie slipped and twisted her ankle and there was only 3 guys in the backroom (there should be atleast 4 min on a truck day) so all of the sudden the softlines girls are having to unload the truck because they saw me trying to scan and unload and Dave trying to unload and stack stuff other places. it was a mess, finally a few of the guys showed up so the girls didn't have to unload.

chris was pissed when he found out that Clara wouldn't let me leave yesterday :rolleyes:
(i wanted to leave friday cause there was more then enough people to work that day and i knew that Chris needed me today and she wouldn't let me) he is so pissed off about everything that he has hit the i-don't-give-a-shit mood. i'm afraid that he is going to freak out at the 1st person that pisses him off today. this is just nuts, they keep cutting hours yet our truck aren't any smaller, we are ranked 1st in our district for cartons/hour yet they still bitch at us like we are doing nothing :mad: they bitch that we have the biggest payroll too. well duhhhh, we are the ones that stock everything, of course it takes more people, the dayside people don't do shit! they need to make all of them come work flow for a week so they can learn what work is again :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts