Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found out that they are having everyones yearly review on May 1st instead of on our 1 year anniversery which means that i will get a raise sooner :banana: but that they will prorate it based on how many months i have been there :sad:

i think the highest merit increase you can get is 1 dollar a year but since i will only have been there for 5 months i can only get 5/12ths of that raise, so if they give me a dollar raise i will only get a 42 cent raise. i've been told that they don't like giving 1 dollar raises and that 50 cent is the norm so that would only be 21 cents :eek: which only means an extra 380$ a year :eek:

the girls at the pay desk also thought you could get a raise at your 90 day review but i am sure that is just wishful thinking *sigh*

talked with Sara from the planogram team last night, sounds like planogram doesn't pay more the flow does :confused: what kind of promotion is this if it doesn't pay more?!

i don't know, sounds like planogram is turning into a same shit, differant place kind of job :(

G

·
0 Posts
*sigh* well...but it's a different environment and you'd get to try out practically everything in preparation for becoming a manager! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts