Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 380 Posts

·
Miss Fabray
Joined
·
55,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
As of Monday 31-Oct-2005

Entry System: 13 (+4)
Champions Race: 13 (+1)

The next week Feña could be top-10 ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,269 Posts
Fergie said:
As of Monday 31-Oct-2005

Entry System: 13 (+4)
Champions Race: 13 (+1)

The next week Feña could be top-10 ;)

Oh, that would be so great for Fena to achieve either or both of his goals this year! (That is finish in the top 10 and make Shanghi.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,744 Posts
enqvistfan said:
Agassi is now qualified for Shanghai. So, now, only two players can go to Shanghai !!!

Vamos Fernando !!!!! You can do it !!!
Will be perfect if they are our Feña and Ivan! :angel: But I know the chance is so low,in fact I hope someone will withdraw too. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,414 Posts
As of Monday 16-Jan-2006

Entry System: 12 (-1)
 
  • Like
Reactions: bavaria100

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,744 Posts
RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR said:
Will be perfect if they are our Feña and Ivan! :angel: But I know the chance is so low,in fact I hope someone will withdraw too. :p
OMG I was right! :p

Go Feña in 06! :bounce:
 

·
Miss Fabray
Joined
·
55,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Down again :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,269 Posts
:awww: I was thinking making the semis was pretty good except he made it to the final last year....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,729 Posts
Fena really needs to gain some pts somewhere -- we don't want to see him continue to slide in the rankings... :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,414 Posts
As of Monday 27-Feb-2006

Entry System: 14 (+1)

:yeah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,729 Posts
Don't you just love it? Fena doesn't even play and he moves up in the rankings! That's the way I love it!!! ;) Someone UP THERE is smiling down at him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,414 Posts
RogiFan88 said:
Don't you just love it? Fena doesn't even play and he moves up in the rankings! That's the way I love it!!! ;) Someone UP THERE is smiling down at him.
I love it too RogiFan :yeah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,152 Posts
GonzoFan said:
As of Monday 27-Feb-2006

Entry System: 14 (+1)

:yeah:
Yes it’s great that he’s gone 1 spot up without playing :yeah:

I’ve been following Fernando’s ranking closely all week (thanks to Judio’s great work in his GM thread) and to be honest I was glad to see everyone who was close behind him losing early so that he’s still a good chance to get seeded in IW and hopefully for Miami as well ;)

I’m not sure if for IW seeding the rank as per today or next Monday will be considered. I’ve asked that question in Judio’s thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,414 Posts
I was wondering that too ...
Great that you asked Judio
Everything he does every week with the rankings is great :worship:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,414 Posts
Gonzo is 14 and Johansson is 13 but Thomas will be out for 4 months -:sad:- but now Gonzo has more chances to get seeded in IW if next week's ranking is the one IW will use for the main draw
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,152 Posts
GonzoFan said:
Gonzo is 14 and Johansson is 13 but Thomas will be out for 4 months -:sad:- but now Gonzo has more chances to get seeded in IW if next week's ranking is the one IW will use for the main draw
I was thinking the same thing, but it’s really sad what happened to Johansson – such a freak accident :sad:

And that reminded me that Fernando had a similar accident during his doubles match with José Acasuso in the Buenos Aires tournament 2003, but thanks god his retina was not damaged or even detached like in Johansson’s case.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,269 Posts
RogiFan88 said:
Don't you just love it? Fena doesn't even play and he moves up in the rankings! That's the way I love it!!! ;) Someone UP THERE is smiling down at him.
Fernando must have some good karma! :lol:

Too bad about Johansson but it would be great if Fena was seeded. Just hate to see it because of another player's misfortune.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,414 Posts
Judio - I know you visit this forum sometimes so if you see this message could you please us what ranking is the one they use for the seeds in IW ... this monday's ranking or next week's?

Thanks :hug:

EDIT - I just saw that you asnwered Olimpo's post in GM

Thank you so much :hug:
 
21 - 40 of 380 Posts
Top