Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys! I was wondering if there was a website dedicated to Feña? If there isn't, wouldn't it be great to start one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,414 Posts
Re: Feña Gonzales website

Gonzo doesn't have an official website :sad:
We should try to do one where he can post messages too ... so many players have official websites but he doesn't :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Feña Gonzales website

Yeah! definitely!
feña needs a website, I was thinking of starting one, but I want some opinions from more of his fans :)
 

·
Miss Fabray
Joined
·
55,507 Posts
Re: Feña Gonzales website

alelysafina said:
Yeah! definitely!
feña needs a website, I was thinking of starting one, but I want some opinions from more of his fans :)
I was thinking the same but I don't have enough time :sad:

But if you need help, just let me know ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Feña Gonzales website

Fergie said:
I was thinking the same but I don't have enough time :sad:

But if you need help, just let me know ;)
Thanks! will definitely :yeah:

Ps: sorry for the double post, im on a wierd computer... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,414 Posts
Re: Feña Gonzales website

Look I have an idea ... I think we must talk and make one of course and when it's done I have the phone number of the secretary of Gonzo's father so I could call there and try to talk to his dad (my dad talked to him before -rememeber my story of how I met Gonzo?) and told him everything about the website so he can talk to Gonzo about it and tell him to enter to the website and post some messages for his fans and all that ...
I'm also trying to get tickets for Davis Cup and I will try to talk to Gonzo's dad in there ;)

what do you think ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Re: Feña Gonzales website

Great idea GonzoFan!!! He should have an official website!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Feña Gonzales website

OOoohhh gonzofan! gots the connections! that sounds like a great idea!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,744 Posts
Re: Feña Gonzales website

Great idea GonzoFan. :worship: I think he has enough dedicated fans so why not have an official site? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,152 Posts
FelipeMIA89 said:
Great idea GonzoFan!!! He should have an official website!
I second that! ;)

And alelysafina could you please correct his name to Gonzalez and either delete the double posted thread or correct as well. Thanks! Sorry but I hate when his name is spelled wrong and it does not look very good here in his own forum ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,414 Posts
Re: Feña Gonzales website

I really want to do that ... but I'm not too good at making websites ... :sad: I can make the contacts to tell Gonzo about it ;)
But if we talk and see how we can do it everyone could help to make it better of course :yeah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,812 Posts
Re: Feña Gonzales website

Sorry, I haven't seen that there was a double post. As I said, I'm working on a website, it should be available very soon. At the moment, it will be an english, but I'm also thinking to a spanish version. If people want to help. We could do that all together. Just let me know. And, Gonzo Fan, if you can have some contacts, would be great :yeah:

Val
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,414 Posts
Re: Feña Gonzales website

enqvistfan said:
Sorry, I haven't seen that there was a double post. As I said, I'm working on a website, it should be available very soon. At the moment, it will be an english, but I'm also thinking to a spanish version. If people want to help. We could do that all together. Just let me know. And, Gonzo Fan, if you can have some contacts, would be great :yeah:

Val
I can help you in the spanish version ;) I'll be happy to :yeah: and remember everything that I told you about all the stuff I have (interviews, articles, etc ;) )
anything you need and that I can help you just ask me :yeah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,060 Posts
Re: Feña Gonzales website

:woohoo: an official webpage :yeah:
really great idea, with the connections of gonzofan :yippee:
if you need any help, just tell me ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,152 Posts
Re: Feña Gonzales website

enqvistfan said:
Sorry, I haven't seen that there was a double post. As I said, I'm working on a website, it should be available very soon. At the moment, it will be an english, but I'm also thinking to a spanish version. If people want to help. We could do that all together. Just let me know. And, Gonzo Fan, if you can have some contacts, would be great :yeah:

Val
That's great Val - I'll email you soon :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
olimpo said:
I second that! ;)

And alelysafina could you please correct his name to Gonzalez and either delete the double posted thread or correct as well. Thanks! Sorry but I hate when his name is spelled wrong and it does not look very good here in his own forum ;)
Fixed it, sorry. I tend to type fast and I don't spell check, but thanks for catching that :) Im not sure how to delete the other post... do you think you could tell me how? thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,152 Posts
alelysafina said:
Fixed it, sorry. I tend to type fast and I don't spell check, but thanks for catching that :) Im not sure how to delete the other post... do you think you could tell me how? thanks!
Thanks for correcting it :)

I'm not sure if it's possible to delete threads...probably not. Maybe you can just fix the title there as well then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
Good idea, I want an official page of Feña!!
I support that idea, I hope that have a good result.
If there something that I can help, I'll be glad to help, just let me know...

BYEEEE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,812 Posts
Pattyta said:
Good idea, I want an official page of Feña!!
I support that idea, I hope that have a good result.
If there something that I can help, I'll be glad to help, just let me know...

BYEEEE
I'm working on a website but it doesn't mean that it will be official....for the moment !! But, it would be interesting to run an official site but don't know if it will work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,812 Posts
Hello, I finished the website dedicated to our Feña, I have a few stuff to add, as I'm on vacation this week, I'll have the time to finish the last details.

Here's the URL : http://www.fernando-gonzalez.net

I linked to the different communities :)

Hope you'll like it :)
 
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Top