Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is the Venus Williams backhand. I love it how she goes crosscourt (bang!) and then DTL (bang!). Open stance all the way! One-two punch :)

I like to imitate it too, but with disastrous results. LOL!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Jenny Cappy's forehand on the run. Every strange shot Martina tries, Serena's power, Daniela Hantuchova's serve, Monica's two fisted everythings. Oh and Anna Kournikova's dropshots.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Serena Williams' serve - It's so good, it's almost a crime. Time and time again, watching her outclass opponents with it... blowing away breakpoints with even the 2nd serve many times... awesome.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Kim her drive-volley and Henin her backhand-winners.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Venus Williams anywhere on the court- She can pull off the most athletic, super human looking shots. Also her leaping overheads, wow... she gets serious air time!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love Serena's serve too purplex, but I like her forehand more. The one where she puts all her weight into it! :eek:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like to see her hit a winner, a backhand cross, a forhand smash, a serve a volley or a drop-shot or a flick of the heel.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Justine's STRONG CROSSCOURT BACKHAND, and I do mean the ones that go WAAAY out of the court after they bounce, simply amazing :eek:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Monicas crosscourt backhand angles scary shot!

martina's finsesse

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
i really like lindsay's forehand i call him swinging forehand

1 - 19 of 19 Posts