Mens Tennis Forums banner

1101 - 1120 of 1147 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“But time given to wishing for what can't be is not only spent, but wasted, and for all that we waste we shall be accountable.” - Penelope Fitzgerald

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
"Because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me; The carriage held but just ourselves and immortality."- Emily Dickinson

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“From childhood's hour I have not been. As others were, I have not seen. As others saw, I could not awaken. My heart to joy at the same tone. And all I loved, I loved alone.” - Edgar Allan Poe

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
"Everything that I write is sort of autobiographical, and I don't know that I'm getting better, but I'm certainly running out of time." - Kris Kristofferson

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
"Time is a brisk wind, for each hour it brings something new... but who can understand and measure its sharp breath, its mystery and its design?" - Paracelsus

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
You really don't know it, being a George R.R. Martin reader? :wink2: It's a quote by Tyrion Lannister! :grin2:
You are supposed to put who's quote it is after the quote. Like this: “Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“That's when I realized that certain moments go on forever. Even after they're over they still go on, even after you're dead and buried, those moments are lasting still, backward and forward, on into infinity. They are everything and everywhere all at once.They are the meaning.” - Lauren Oliver, Before I Fall

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.” – Charles Kettering

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds it’s way back to you.” - Ranata Suzuki

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“I think perhaps I will always hold a candle for you – even until it burns my hand. And when the light has long since gone …. I will be there in the darkness holding what remains, quite simply because I cannot let go.” - Ranata Suzuki

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
"Some people drift through their entire life. They do it one day at a time, one week at a time, one month at a time. It happens so gradually they are unaware of how their lives are slipping away until it's too late." - Mary Kay Ash

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
"I wondered if that was how forgiveness budded; not with the fanfare of epiphany, but with pain gathering its things, packing up, and slipping away unannounced in the middle of the night." - Khaled Hosseini

1101 - 1120 of 1147 Posts