Mens Tennis Forums banner

1081 - 1100 of 1147 Posts

·
10,436 Posts
"The more you look and post in the favorites quote thread, the more time you have wasted in life" - Unknown.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
"The more you look and post in the favorites quote thread, the more time you have wasted in life" - Unknown.
Haha... I’ve just wasted a few seconds of my life reading and responding to your contribution :grin2:

·
10,436 Posts
Haha... I’ve just wasted a few seconds of my life reading and responding to your contribution :grin2:
No time is wasted reading a Kowchi post. You are adding time to your life

Reactions: Spectator75

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you'd better learn the sound of it. Otherwise you'll never understand what it's saying.”
- Sarah Dessen, Just Listen

·
Premium Member
25,211 Posts
Happy New Year !

”A new year brings not only happiness, it makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreams or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to everyone.” – Santonu Kumar Dhar

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“It's being here now that's important. There's no past and there's no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can't relive it; and we can hope for the future, but we don't know if there is one.” - George Harrison

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.” - Haruki Murakami, Dance Dance Dance

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“The timeless in you is aware of life's timelessness. And knows that yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream.” - Khalil Gibran, The Prophet

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all." - Emily Dickinson

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
“A genius is a genius, regardless of the number of morons who belong to the same race - and a moron is a moron, regardless of the number of geniuses who share his racial origin.”

“An emotion as such tells you nothing about reality, beyond the fact that something makes you feel something. ... The men who scorn or dread introspection take their inner states for granted, as an irreducible and irresistible primary, and let their emotions determine their actions. This means that they choose to act without knowing the context (reality), the causes (motives), and the consequences (goals) of their actions.”

“The causes of illusions are not pretty to discover. They're either vicious or tragic.”

Ayn Rand

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
“I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”

― Bill Hicks

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“According to the Bible, God created the heavens and the Earth. It is man’s prerogative - and woman’s - to create their own particular and private hell.” - Rod Serling, The Twilight Zone: Complete Stories

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
"A lot of people get so hung up on what they can't have that they don't think for a second about whether they really want it." - Lionel Shriver, Checker and the Derailleurs

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
“Man is an animal suspended in webs of significance he himself has spun.” - Clifford Geertz

1081 - 1100 of 1147 Posts