Mens Tennis Forums banner

1061 - 1080 of 1147 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“Having something and losing it, it's so much crueler than never having had it.” - Victoria Schwab, The Unbound

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it." - Steve Irwin R.I.P.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
"But it makes you wonder, doesn't it? Just how normal are we? Just who are the people we nod our hellos to as we pass on the street? A rather good question to ask - particularly in The Twilight Zone." - Rod Serling

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“But time given to wishing for what can't be is not only spent, but wasted, and for all that we waste we shall be accountable.” - Penelope Fitzgerald

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
"As long as you lack something you yearn for it without cease. if only I could have that one thing, you tell yourself, all my problems would be solved. But once you get it, once the object of your desires is thrust into your hands, it begins to lose its charm. Other wants assert themselves, other desires make themselves felt, and bit by bit you discover that you're right back where you started." - Paul Auster, Mr. Vertigo

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“We are what we remember. If we lose our memory, we lose our identity and our identity is the accumulation of our experiences. When we walk down the memory lane, it can be unconsciously, willingly, selectively, impetuously or sometimes grudgingly. By following our stream of consciousness we look for lost time and things past. Some reminiscences become anchor points that can take another scope with the wisdom of hindsight." - Erik Pevernagie, Walking Down The Memory Lane

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
If your not first your last - ricky bobby

Reactions: Kowchi

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
^^^The above is from the film Talladega Nights although I thought that quote was from Reese Bobby and went like this: "If you ain't first your last."

·
Premium Member
25,211 Posts
“The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Sully, the labrador who worked as a service dog for President George HW Bush has been pictured resting beside his coffin, in a moving tribute.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
My signature.........speaks volumes

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Sully, the labrador who worked as a service dog for President George HW Bush has been pictured resting beside his coffin, in a moving tribute.
This is so sweet, but yet so very sad.

My signature.........speaks volumes
It most certainly does!

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“The point was to learn what it was we feared more: being misunderstood or being betrayed.” - Adam Levin, The Instructions

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
“Anyone can plot a course with a map or compass; but without a sense of who you are, you will never know if you're already home.” - Shannon L. Alder

1061 - 1080 of 1147 Posts