Mens Tennis Forums banner

481 - 500 of 504 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Listen to this excellent worshipers of the best Judas Priest in the mid 80s , that made their own mark for me

Malice - they had in 85 and 87 their only efforts, beating Primal Fear to the punch

here :

The Voice , the Riffs

Nothing to envy from the Metal Gods, may be the $$$ and fame , discography , originality hehe but hey really good !

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Here's an effort by Malice re recording old songs and some new ones in 2012 with the great James Rivera
here

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Not casually 1988 was a great year for US Power

Here enters also Vicious Rumors

·
Registered
1,397 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I consider this album to be one of their best

Reactions: hammett

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Wacken live 2020 !!!

Good idea to carry on with Wacken Live from a cave , literally

Peavey and Rage , a classic

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I consider this album to be one of their best

I agree , it was a glorious comeback since all of the 90's , which weren't bad X-factor was my first Iron maiden taste but,

now with Bruce back at the front and Adrian too , with an unheard of three guitarists line up , good times !

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Sounds great so far, although it's weird that Fabio Lione is not singing this
Pure italian opera metal ! I got chills , IMO the singer Alessandro Conti fits the bill better here with his operatic voice mix with the power style (I don't know the technical terms) if look for live videos you'll see how he switches from voices impressively ! una joya

Well if you like I've found out Lione / Conti formed a power band together and released a LP, I just gotta listen too

481 - 500 of 504 Posts