Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:devil:
I'm doing this for the vcash but also because i know some of you are freaks. :devil: :devil: i'll hear a couple of choices and might make a poll if i feel inclined.
i'm partial to reverse cowgirl. :wavey:
 

·
icicles down my spine
Joined
·
9,982 Posts
I'm not so good with the namecalling. I prefer the action. But educating pictures would be nice :). *calling* Alphonso?
 

·
Got Premium? I do.
Joined
·
4,253 Posts
Nimomunz said:
:devil:
I'm doing this for the vcash but also because i know some of you are freaks. :devil: :devil: i'll hear a couple of choices and might make a poll if i feel inclined.
i'm partial to reverse cowgirl. :wavey:
reverse cowgirl? Trying to picture it....oh lrigwoc, duh. Never heard of that one before. My favorite is reverse yggod elyts. :)
 

·
F***ing have it
Joined
·
17,638 Posts
72 = 69 + three fingers inside :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,782 Posts
I wouldn't mind sharing a bit of personal info here, the only thing is that I'm not so sure if my girlfriend wouldn't mind either. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65,539 Posts
This is my kind of thread. Well, I like doggie style because it's so raunchy and it all goes so deep that way. I love it. Then I also like to be on top. I could ride my bf for hours. :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,104 Posts
Princesa! said:
This is my kind of thread. Well, I like doggie style because it's so raunchy and it all goes so deep that way. I love it. Then I also like to be on top. I could ride my bf for hours. :angel:
same...if I had a bf :scratch: :lol:
 

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
Joined
·
124,506 Posts
Princesa! said:
Actually he just emailed me and told me that it might be possible for him to visit me next week for a couple of weeks. :devil:
You won't be seeing much of where he lives, when you'll be too busy looking at the ceiling.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,358 Posts
Purple Rainbow said:
I wouldn't mind sharing a bit of personal info here, the only thing is that I'm not so sure if my girlfriend wouldn't mind either. :p
:lol: Shall we tell them or keep it our little secret? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,782 Posts
SuperFurryAnimal said:
:lol: Shall we tell them or keep it our little secret? ;)
Let's keep it our secret, okay! :)
On a completely unrelated sidenote, what movie will we go to tonight, or shall we go for a long beachwalk?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65,539 Posts
GeorgeWHitler said:
You won't be seeing much of where he lives, when you'll be too busy looking at the ceiling.
:haha:

I have seen enough on his country already, kinda boring. I prefer his bedroom ceiling.
 

·
Mom 2 2 Beauties
Joined
·
11,927 Posts
GeorgeWHitler said:
You won't be seeing much of where he lives, when you'll be too busy looking at the ceiling.
But wait...given her, ah, preference...she'll be seeing a lot more of the mattress (or floor if that's her kind of thing)...than the ceiling. :p
 
1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Top