·
0 Posts
dont tell me pimpim lost on another "coin" thing :p
now he is totally concentrated on doubles :lol:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sebby - No the 2 points are not helping either.

Pim Pim - Sadly, yes it's the coin thingy this week. :sad:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Felix said:
Sebby - No the 2 points are not helping either.

Pim Pim - Sadly, yes it's the coin thingy this week. :sad:
Oh well, thanks for letting me know.

Poor Pim. That coin just hates him.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
hopefully there'll be new double teams because im sick of the eight teams facing each other over and over again. :p

S

·
0 Posts
haha too bad felix... seb and pimpim are sticking together!!! :p

stupid coin... :banghead: blaH

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
:fiery: :fiery: ARGH. stupid comp. After writing very very long article it wrote "Server is busy." That's it. no more article.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Men's Single Round 8 Result
Tommy Haas[Q] def. Feliciano Lopez [Q] 64 36 75
Richard Gasquet def. Gasto Gaudio 76(9) 67(0) 76(0)

[4] Gustavo Kuerten def. Rainer Schuttler 61 76(0)
James Blake [Q] def.[2] Marc Kimmich 76(6) 06 60

·
Registered
14,483 Posts

[4] Gustavo Kuerten def. Rainer Schuttler 61 76(0)

Former world number one Gustavo Kuerten finally find his normal form.

Q : Guga, Rainer is the verym very fast. It was long match, he is running to everything Did you have any special tactic before match?

Kuerten : I was very excited to finally play him and at the start I was pretty nervous. It was a bit intimidating but once the match started I got calmer and I was able to play good tennis.

Q : How pleased are you with your performance today?

Kuerten: I'm very pleased. I played well, it was a good match and I stayed focused throughout the game. I'm especially pleased with the way I played on setpoint down in second set. I knew I had to be aggressive and not give him any opportunities cause that would have meant the end of the set and maybe of the match. Schuttler played so well today, he hit so many forehand winners. I had to dig deep but I came through.

Q : If a 3rd set had to be played, were you fit enough to play it?

Kuerten: Well right now I fell a bit tired but if the match had gone to three sets I don't know what would have happened. I think we are both very fit so a third set wouldn't have been a problem. Of course I'm happy to have finished it in two sets (laughs).

Q : You're in the semis now. Are you already thinking of the title?

Kuerten : I have to win two more matches first but it has been on my mind yeah. It would mean a lot to me to win my first title here and i want to be number one in the world. I worked very hard for it and it's nice to see that it's paying off now.

Q : Your next opponent will be Tommy Haas. What are your thoughts on that match?

Kuerten: He's such a good player and he must be very confident right now with all the good results he's having. I'll have to play my best cause he will also be motivated. I'm looking forward to it...Should be a good match.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Kimmich OMFG :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was too distracted by Safin getting it on with his latest girlfriend in the stands during the third set! I hope he isn't too tired for the dubz

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

Men's Double Quarterfinal Result

Fish/Roddick [1] def. Moya/Nadal 61 06 75
Kimmich/Safin def. Coria/Kuerten 76(5) 46 64

Johansson/Grosjean def. Lopez/Schüttler 67(5) 76(4) 76(1)
Federer/Gasquet [2] def. Gonzales/Haas 75 76(6)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

Men's Single Round 4 Result
Tommy Haas[Q] def. Richard Gasquet 36 63 76(3)
Felix Note : Gee, I'm a god in this game. Last week I said if only Haas put more effort and commitment, he'll be winning and not losing. This week, he dumped Dokic to put 120% effort to this match and BAM. He's in the final. Gasquet has improved vastly from last week but he ran into the wrong opponent this week. Viva Haas.

[4] Gustavo Kuerten def. James Blake [Q] 76(6) 60
Felix Note : Blake failed to break the "newcomer" curse. Lopez came and lost in the semifinal. Blek looked impressive after taking out last week's champion, Kimmich, and was hyped to beat the rusty Kuerten whom like Haas, wakes up this week. Kuerten has been playing very solid this week without dropping a set.

Final : Tommy hASS vs Gustavo Kuerten.

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
Viva Haas. Oh and Haas/Gonzalez will officialy split up after this event. I think we're on a 6 match losing streak.:eek: There has to be somebody else for me to team up with.:scared:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Go Team R :banana:

·
Registered
743 Posts
There will be no revenge for Team R! Sebastien and Joachim are going to make them cry like little girls!

(Then Sebastien will comfort them, since he hates to see anyone cry.)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Felix said:

Men's Double Semifinal Result

Fish/Roddick [1] def. Kimmich/Safin 75 06 62

Johansson/Grosjean def. Federer/Gasquet [2] 46 64 76(4)

21 - 40 of 50 Posts