55,507 Posts
silverwhite said:
:sad:

And we have to face each other in the semis. Double :sad:
Yeah :sad: ... Good luck partner :yeah:

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
Blah, Haas is quickly becoming Roger's bitch. What kind of crappy points did Safin win to lose 6-2 6-3? Never have I seen such a demolish in a game like this.:retard:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Sebastien and Joachim rule in doubles!

By the way, Sebastien would like it noted that he appreciates the crying smilie next to his singles loss.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Mardy would like it noted that he does not appreciate being tipped to lose all the time, "it's not fair i get to the semis last week and lost o the eventual winner, theres no shame in that really is there? and this week i make the semis again and not only do i get people crying about my victory but they then start predicting i'm going to lose again, it's not very nice it hurts it makes me sad i feel that i'm being picked on and i don't belong here i'm like a fish out water" Mardy however does confess to his love of the duck "I can't help it he's just so yummy! when he runs that cute lil bubble butt is distracts me i can't help it i'm sorry, i really must join the DA, (thats the duckaholics annoymous for those who don't know btw) but i can't coz i don't want to be duck free i like being a duckaholic and i think the duck likes it too really, even if he doesn't admit it."

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

MAIN DRAW SINGLES SEMIFINAL

1-Gustavo Kuerten def. Mardy Fish 76(0) 60
Felix Note We were treated the best match in the first set. I was surprised by the quality of the set. The second set turned out to be a melt down because Kuerten was on fire while Fish blames everything on the Duck who was cheering for him.

Roger Federer def. Richard Gasquet 61 16 76(6)
Felix Note Federer into the final. Viva. Poor Gasquet. He had several match points but couldnt convert them.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

MAIN DRAW DOUBLES SEMIFINAL

Fish/Roddick def. Lopez/Schüttler 63 26 76(0)
Nadal/Moya def.Johansson/Grosjean 75 75 :haha:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
you lie the fish does not blame the duck the fish blames the tournament director who predicted he would lose and put him off so much, the fact that the duck was sitting shirtless in the stands just spurred him on somewhat.....ohh no wait he said turned him on! ok he does blame the duck! but recovered to get to the doubles final and thus forgives the duck entirely.

i see your predicted victory to Johansson/Grosjean did not come true *Andy and Mardy would like to prove their strengh as partners and kick some spanish butt to make up for the Davis Cup, or at least Mardy would i have not heard from the duck or his coach in some time.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
K, first of all my predictions are just for fun. I predicted Gasquet would win too but he lost anyway. :ras:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
and yet still it put the poor fish off and he got upset and paniced that you were right and thus lost, and then he had to go straight back on court to play the doubles thankfully the bubble butt psyched him up so they made the final.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Damn. So much for Sebastien and Joachim's doubles strategy. Then again, if they have to lose to someone, they could do worse that Carlos and Rafael. I wonder if they all hugged at the end. Sigh.

Sebastien would like it noted that HE doesn't care if he got a hug from Carlos and Rafael, being married and all, but he does sympathize with Mardy, as seeing Andy without a shirt on has always been distracting for him, too.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
silverwhite said:
Congrats, Roger! ;)
Thanks partner :hug:

Good luck in the final Rogi :banana:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
Since I'm going to church tomorrow and things to do after that. Final will be played now.

*Ushering Kuerten and Federer from Haas' room* :eek:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
FATP

Medibank International

Men's Single Final

1 Gustavo Kuerten
vs
Roger Federer

First Set
Kuerten to serve

1 - 0

1 - 1

2 - 1

2 - 2

3 - 2

3 - 3

4 - 3

4 - 4

5 - 4

6 - 4

1-Gustavo Kuerten
leads
Roger Federer
6-4

Second Set
Kuerten to serve

1 - 0

2 - 0

3 - 0

4 - 0

5 - 0

6 - 0

1-Gustavo Kuerten
def.
Roger Federer
6-4 6-0

The Felix Note
I'm telling you Kuerten obviously plays really really really flawless tennis and it's scaring Felix the Great. He dominated most of his matches and did not drop a set to grab the title. Watch out for the same domination next week if he decides to stick with his strategy or even going for more. Sad for Federer. Riiiiiiiiiiiight, get over it. Now the burning question, why on earth were you on Haas' room?

41 - 60 of 70 Posts