Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
14,481 Posts
Felix said:
Im sorry to say this, I'll try to start this coming monday, and update everything, but the thing is tomorrow is New Year Eve and then weekend. Busy days. :lol: I'll try, if not, it will most prolly start on 8th or something. K?

Yay, I cant hardly wait.
Me too

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
21 players are updated.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Done.

You can play in Qatar.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Legolas said:
Zwaan & Anna, I'll explain everything a bit better in Dutch (on msn) when you'll have to send your points etc. ok? As soon as you've send your points it'll be a lot easier :)
thats okay:)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Welcome guys. You two can join Sydney. Viva.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Also how do I get into a tourney? I don't see any commitment threads. And I PM "Felix" my set scores. Is this every round or what? I might have missed a thread that explains all of this. Sorry.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Breakaway said:
Also how do I get into a tourney? I don't see any commitment threads. And I PM "Felix" my set scores. Is this every round or what? I might have missed a thread that explains all of this. Sorry.
Welcome! As far as I know, if you post in this thread and send Felix your points, you'll be committed to a tournament. I may be too late for the AO, however, since the draw is already done. You could send Felix your points anyhow, though, and he might be able to give you a wild card.

Also, you send in one set of points for the whole tournament, as far as I know. (Sebastien rarely gets past the first round in singles, so I can't be positive.) If you get a doubles partner, then your points are just combined with your partner's for that.

Glad to have you playing!

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
breakaway if you send in scores you are automatically entered for the tourny :) at least thats what i have always found

·
Registered
115 Posts
Taylor Dent, please?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Welcome Dent. You will start to play next week then.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Player Lists updated.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts