Fish/Roddick
Coria/Kuerten
Federer/Gasquet
Kimmich/Safin
Haas/Lopez
Johansson/Grosjean
Moya/Nadal
Gonzales/Schüttler

:worship: Points are due on WEDNESDAY through PM to ME, Felix.

Round 32 Draw
Rafael Nadal [1] vs James Blake
Sebastian Grosjean [2] vs Taylor Dent
Feliciano Lopez [3] vs Alex Bogomolov, Jr
Marat Safin [4] vs Robby Ginerpi
Andy Roddick [5] vs Carlos Moya

Main Draw

Marc Kimmich [1] vs Q2
Q3 vs Guillermo Coria
Tommy Haas vs Q1
Rainer Schüttler vs Mardy Fish [3]

Q4 vs Gustavo Kuerten [4]
Roger Federer vs Gaston Gaudio
Richard Gasquet vs Q5
Fernando Gonzales vs Joachim Johansson [2]

Double : Please team up. and break up if possible.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Player of the WEEK
Andy Roddick
Mardy Fish
Gustavo Kuerten

The Winner
Mardy Fish
Wins a tournament after losing early in the previous tournaments

Win of the WEEK
Andy Roddick
For beating #2 and #4. Impressive.

Best Article
Andy Roddick

Points to be used
Marc Kimmich - 136
Joachim Johansson - 136
Mardy Fish - 135
Gustavo Kuerten - 133
Roger Federer - 132
Fernando Gonzales - 132
Rainer Schüttler - 132
Tommy Haas - 132
Andy Roddick - 134

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Mardy Fish's coach would like to request that she be notified of the points that need to be split before monday night as she is out of town Tuesday and Wednesday :)

totally ignore that as you just posted it as i did lols! damn your quick :worship: felix

·
Registered
115 Posts
Anybody available to play doubles with Taylor Dent this week?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Points needed ASAP

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Rainer will use the same points also! :yeah:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
There was confusion in Dubai this week. Numerous Tennis players were seen wandering around Dubai aimlessly like lost little puppies. Why? well we're not entirely sure, at first they thought it was due to a rain delay but no one has seen any rain, It seems the lack of tennis is having a strange effect on some players. We tried to ask Mardy Fish what was happening and all we could get from him were garbeled words "tournament.........director........missing....need........tennis" which was followed by some insane mutterings about a duck some chocolate sauce and body paint, we fear this could be the start of a terrible outbreak of the disease called "lackoftennisgamesitis" this is usually only suffered by tennis fans during december and has never before been known to affect players in such a way.
It appears that the director of the tournament has infact disappeared without a trace, the police are in search of the organiser known as felix, "It's a terrible time I don't have any information to give at the moment" was all we could get out out of DI Weed.
It appears the tournament director has not been seen since annoucning the tournament draw it's all very confusing and people are really starting to worry. "I can't take it" said Andy Roddick before trailing off into some incomprehensible rambling about beds, champagne, flowers and fish. It all seems a little weird.
Word on the street is the players coaches are attempting to band together to raise some sort of reward for finding tournament director.
"We're desperate" said Fish's coach "All the players have gone insane, i even heard Robby Ginepri talking about asking a hippo for a date. I really don't understand whats got into them all, it's like not playing has damaged their brains, I spoke to a doctor and he said they all desperately needed to play some tennis". Usual cases of lackoftennisgamesitis fade as soon as the tennis season starts back up again so it is presumable that the players would also be cured by playing but surely the longer it goes on the harder it will be to cure the players.
"I'm really starting to worry about Mardy" added Fish's coach "he went into room on Thursday night and wouldn't come out, I sent Andy Roddick in to see if he could talk him out and now he's locked himself in there with him, they won't answer when we call, all we hear is moaning".
Similar things are happening all around Dubai, players are wnadering around muttering to themselves or locking themselves in their hotel rooms with other players.
A public announcement was made by all coaches on tour simply stating "Will someone please return Felix to us, we need our tournament director, please help us, we need Felix"

·
Registered
743 Posts
Here, here!

Poor little Sebastien is bouncing off the walls. Literally. He's scampering back and forth across the room like its a tennis court, bouncing off the walls on either side. He claims that he's, "just trying to stay warmed up", but he's starting to get a rather mad glint in his eye. I'm afraid that, if he doesn't get to play soon, he might snap. I even saw him with his hat turned round the right way earlier.

Please come back, Felix. We need you!

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Eclectic Goddess said:
Here, here!

Poor little Sebastien is bouncing off the walls. Literally. He's scampering back and forth across the room like its a tennis court, bouncing off the walls on either side. He claims that he's, "just trying to stay warmed up", but he's starting to get a rather mad glint in his eye. I'm afraid that, if he doesn't get to play soon, he might snap. I even saw him with his hat turned round the right way earlier.

Please come back, Felix. We need you!
wore his hat the right way round? oh my! :eek: the world is ending! come back felix we need you :)

S

·
0 Posts
FELIX!! come back!! pimpim is having a major case of "lackoftennisgamesitis" :lol: he's starting to realize that he has no life right now outside of tennis so he's been stuck to the playstation all day playing a tennis game, even making himself on the game... pimpim is going to insane in about an hour :p...

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
oh my still no scores!

FELIX WHERE ARE YOU????? are you still alive? I'm getting worried now :sad:

·
Registered
743 Posts
I don't know about anyone else, but as far I can tell, he never even read the points PM I sent him on Tuesday. I sent him another PM just today in the hopes that he'd at least leave us a note, if he's able.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
nah they all have unread on them maybe felix has deserted us decided we're not worth giving results anymore :sad:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
lets hope not :sad:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts